Chapter 9 Don’t Build a Relationship Randomly
Cora turned around and saw the familiar face.
It really was Byron.
For a moment, Cora felt very embarrassed.
To her surprise, Byron gently asked, “Are you all right?”
Cora didn’t know if it was an illusion, but she saw a trace of concern on Byron’s
Other than her sprained ankle, she felt fine.
Sally also took the opportunity to break free from the hands of the waiters and
came to Cora.
“Cora, are you all right?”
“I’m fine. What about you?”
Just as they were busy ensuring neither of them were hurt, the manager quickly
“Mr. Hansen, these two women were causing trouble and being bullies. We’ll get
rid of them right away and not disturb the other guests.”
“Are you sure you’re not the big bully?”
Byron glanced coldly at the manager. His voice was dignified even though he
was not angry.
“No, no… of course not”
The manager still wanted to explain, but Mia hurried over.
“Uncle Byron, let me explain. I came here for dinner just now but didn’t expect to
meet these two unreasonable women. The manager couldn’t stand it anymore,
so he wanted to drive them out.”
At the same time, she kept staring at Byron.
Mia had a weakness for handsome men, partially because of how ugly she was.
However, Mia didn’t expect Byron to only give her a cold glance before asking,
“Do I even know you?”
Mia was stunned for a moment, and then she remembered the last time they
met, she hadn’t had time to greet Byron officially, so she quickly tidied up her
dress and introduced herself.
“Uncle Byron, I’m your nephew Eason’s fiancee, Mia Donald.”
In addition to her self-introduction, Mia hinted that she had a closer relationship
with Byron than Cora or Sally. Mia hoped Byron would be on her side and ask the
waiters to drive them out of the restaurant.
Unexpectedly, Byron retorted, “I haven’t heard of any engagement news from my
His words were like a slap on Mia’s face. Everyone standing around could feel
the awkwardness. Mia was the most stunned.
“Uncle Byron…” Mia was unwilling to give up and wanted to say something.
Byron held up a hand to stop her from talking, “don’t call me that until you’re
actually married to my nephew. We don’t know if that’s even happening yet.”
Mia’s whole face was burning red from the scolding.
The most important thing was that Mia was furious when she saw that both Cora
and Sally were holding back their laughter.
“Cora, Sally! What are you laughing at?” Mia dared not offend Byron but could
deal with these two poor and powerless women.
Cora replied, “It’s kinda funny, and you do deserve it.”
If Mia hadn’t taken the initiative to stir up trouble, these things wouldn’t have
“I deserved it? Just you wait!”
Mia’s angry expression made Byron frown, it looked like this Mia girl was going to
do something else…
At this moment, Carter Pope, who had parked his car, walked into the restaurant.
“Mr. Hansen, what’s wrong?”
“What kind of GM are you hiring for your restaurant?”
Byron’s words made Carter immediately understand that the manager must have
done something wrong.
“I’ll fire him later. I’ll also deal with the others”
As soon as Carter finished speaking, the manager quickly begged for mercy. “Mr.
Pope, we are just following the rules of the restaurant. And in terms of personnel,
you are not in charge of it. You…”
The manager meant that Carter was not qualified to fire him.
However, Carter took out his phone and typed the text message, saying,
“Although I’m not in charge of this particular restaurant, I still have the
qualifications to fire a few bastards like you.”
A few seconds after the message was sent, the manager’s cell phone rang.
It was a message to inform him to go to the HR department.
The manager’s face suddenly turned pale.
Seeing that the situation was not going in her favor, Mia hurriedly said, “It seems
Mr. Hansen doesn’t like me eating here. In that case, I won’t be an eyesore.”
Mia wanted to rush out, but Byron suddenly said, “wait.”
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 9
Chapter 9 Don’t Build a Relationship Randomly
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.