Chapter 93 Why Not Choose Me?
“She hasn’t been back for long, and I don’t think we have spent much time together.”
When Byron replied to Sara, he glanced at Cora from the corner of his eye.
She wore a white dress, which perfectly matched the refreshing blue sky and white clouds. And her perfect figure made
her stand out from the crowd of women dressed in bikinis.
Sara understood that Byron didn’t want to get engaged yet, so she frowned and exchanged a glance with Jane.
Seeing her mother’s questioning eyes, Jane was embarra*sed and forced a smile.
In fact, she also didn’t expect that Byron would reject her mother’s proposal. She thought that it would be easy to settle
the marriage with her parents present. But…
“Although Jane hasn’t been back for a long time, you have spent quite some time together. Back in the day, when we got
married, we didn’t even have a chance to get acquainted before the wedding. It was all determined by our parents.”
Seeing Jane’s expression, Sara figured out the situation. But she still tried to persuade Byron and settle their engagement
Because they held this grand birthday party for Jane expecting them to get engaged, they even invited many reporters.
Besides, Sara judged from the way Byron looked at Cora that he didn’t just take Cora as the girlfriend of his friend.
So she wanted Jane and Byron to get engaged as soon as possible.
And she thought Byron probably wouldn’t turn her down for the sake of politeness.
But Sara never expected Byron to throw the question back to her, “You also said it was the case of your days. Isn’t it too
old-fashioned to still apply the outdated tradition now?”
Byron’s stubborn attitude made William frown.
“Actually, that’s not what Sara meant. But it will be good for you to settle down earlier because you are about the age to
get married. Many people of your age have already become fathers.”
William had been obsessed with medicine all his life, and his only contribution to the Yoris family was to marry Sara, who
was from a well-matched family, and to give birth to Jane, the only girl of the Yoris family.
Before he left for Breezy Tides Island, Arnold gave him a task to settle the marriage of Byron and Jane.
William also thought that Byron wouldn’t turn him down because he was Byron’s future father-in-law.
Byron also didn’t want to embarra*s William at first, not because of the Yoris family, but because Byron respected William
for his contribution to medicine.
But at this moment, Byron saw Harry let go of the woman in his arms and walked towards Cora.
Harry and Cora were talking about something and laughing happily.
Seeing them laughing together, Byron suddenly lost his patience with the Yoris family.
“You mean people have to get married when they reach the average age of marriage? Does that mean people must die
when they reach the average age of life expectancy, even if they are perfectly healthy?”
As soon as he said these, the expressions on the Yoris family changed.
Sara almost argued back.
Although she had also been dissatisfied with William’s gentle character, she couldn’t stand others being disrespectful to
him because he was her husband. Being disrespectful to William meant being disrespectful to her.
But before she could say anything, Jane explained for Byron, “Mom, Dad, Byron didn’t sleep well last night, so he is not in
a good mood now. Let’s talk about this later.”
Sara wanted to say something, but Jane interrupted her, “Mom, don’t worry. There is still time. Let’s talk about it after a
while after we spend more time together.”
Sara knew Jane was making a great effort to be graceful in front of Byron, so she could only suppress her anger and left
with William to greet other guests.
Jane turned to Byron and said, “Byron, don’t mind my parents. They meant well.”
“Okay.” Byron had also realized by now that his attitude towards William was a bit over the line. William didn’t get angry
with him, which made Byron feel guilty.
So Byron did not refuse when Jane asked him to cut the birthday cake with her later so that her parents wouldn’t worry too
Then he walked towards Harry and Cora.
Harry soon noticed Byron coming over. He also noticed momentary displeasure on Byron’s face when he saw Harry’s
hand on Cora’s shoulder.
“Cora, don’t you think Byron is a bit inhumane and unbearable? Why don’t you leave him and choose me? I have
everything he has, and I’m good at some things he is not…”
Harry did not lower his voice because of Byron.
He was very close to Cora when he said the last sentence, suggesting some meaning between the lines
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 93
Chapter 93 Why Not Choose Me?
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.