Chapter 92 Her Surname Is Lane?
Jane followed William’s gaze and saw Byron slowly walking over from the beach.
Byron seemed to have an innate powerful aura that made it impossible for anyone to ignore his existence, even from a
As always, Jane’s heart skipped a beat when she saw Byron.
But this time, seeing him on the beach, she also felt flustered and restless because Cora was right behind Byron.
Although they kept a certain distance, it was obvious that they came together.
Did it mean that Byron had been with Cora while he was absent?
Jane was trying so hard to figure it out that she didn’t notice the subtle tremor in William’s voice just now.
But Sara noticed the change in her husband’s voice and followed his gaze to look at the beach.
Then, she also saw the woman walking with Byron, wearing an off-white dress. She had a graceful figure as well as a
But Sara found this pretty face resembled another person’s.
“That woman’s surname is… Lane?”
Sara’s words brought Jane back to her senses, “Mom, do you know her?”
“So her surname is really Lane?” Sara’s expression changed slightly, and then she quickly turned to William.
But William was gazing toward Byron and Cora, lost in thoughts.
“Yes. She is Dr. Lane and is currently interning in our hospital. She is dating Carter, so I invited her to my birthday party
It sounded like Jane was just explaining Cora’s presence carefully, but in fact, she was trying to convince herself and her
parents that this was the only reason why Cora was here.
Because she was afraid to find out the truth, and she was also afraid that she would lose Byron.
“Are you sure she’s dating Carter? Why do I feel she and Byron…”
“Mom, don’t say this in front of Carter. He is very protective of Dr. Lane.”
Sara sounded worried, not paying attention to what Jane said.
Soon, Byron and Cora came to their side.
Cora walked up to Jane first and gave Jane the birthday present she had prepared. “Miss Yoris, happy birthday.”
“You’re welcome. It’s just a small object carved by myself. I hope you like it.”
Cora couldn’t come to Jane’s birthday party empty-handed, so she picked out one of the small objects she carved and
brought it here in a package.
Jane accepted the gift gracefully but then handed it to the housekeeper without even looking at it.
Seeing Jane’s actions, Cora knew she was not interested in her gift.
Seeing the two middle-aged people behind Jane, Cora smiled and nodded at them out of courtesy.
But after she nodded, the expressions of those two people became a little weird.
The man stared at Cora’s face blankly, drifting away in thoughts, while the woman glared at her resentfully as if she was
going to eat Cora alive.
Cora frowned and thought maybe she had angered them by showing up with Byron just now. So she casually explained, “I
didn’t know where the party was just now, and Mr. Hansen happened to be headed here. So I just came with him.”
Sure enough, Jane and her parents no longer looked so angry when they heard Cora’s words.
But Byron gave Cora a cold glance. “Carter has already prepared the gift, and it will be delivered later.”
Not only did Byron sound polite and alienated, he even asked other people to prepare the gift!
Sara was dissatisfied. No mother would like to see her daughter being treated perfunctorily.
She wanted to ask her husband William for help but found that William was still looking at Cora blankly.
Sara was suddenly overwhelmed by anger and jealousy, but the remaining rationality allowed her to maintain the reserved
manners of a lady. “I’m sorry, Dr. Lane. We still have to discuss the birthday party arrangement. Can you please excuse
Sara was perfectly polite, not showing any of her emotions. So Cora nodded slightly and left.
“Byron, you have been with Jane for a while now. I think it will be a good idea for you two to get engaged today at the
birthday party. What do you think?”
Sara cut to the chase as soon as Cora left.
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 92
Chapter 92 Her Surname Is Lane?
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.