Chapter 80 Avoid Any Future Trouble
When the magnetic voice of the man fell, a deathly silence descended upon the
They didn’t expect Byron would actually invite Cora.
And they were all wondering if Byron and Cora were together.
But since Byron said that in front of Jane, especially at her birthday party, this
was not just a simple case of infidelity. It was a slap in the face to Jane and the
Of course, many people understand the wisdom of not being the first to speak
out against the powerful. So they didn’t dare say anything in front of Jane.
And Ruby’s smug smile from earlier faded upon hearing Byron’s words.
“Mr. Hansen, did you invite Cora? How is this possible…”
At this moment, apart from being amazed by the sudden friendship between
these two people, who seemed completely unrelated, Ruby was more panicked.
Ruby’s repeated insults towards the person who invited Cora here implied that
she had insulted Byron multiple times, which could be considered a severe
Given the current power and influence of the Hansen family in New York, the
future predicament of the Kallis family might be even worse off than the Lane
Byron glanced coldly at Ruby and was about to say something when Jane
“It was actually me who invited Dr. Lane. I asked Byron to help me make Carter
pass on the invitation to her. Dr. Lane is currently working at the First Hospital,
and we are colleagues.”
Jane didn’t like people looking at her with pity, and she didn’t like others thinking
that Cora and Byron had a close relationship.
So, this seemingly simple explanation was also a way of telling others that the
person who truly had a deep connection with Cora was her and Carter, not
The first one to regain her senses was Ruby.
She breathed a sigh of relief and said, “So that’s how it is.”
If it was Jane who asked Byron to invite Cora, then the future situation of the
Kallis family might not be as bad as the Lane family’s. After all, the cooperation
between the Kallis family and the Yoris family was not that extensive.
The expressions of the others were more or less relaxed.
After all, when Ruby was mocking Cora just now, they either watched indifferently
or joined in the mockery.
If Cora really had a deep relationship with Byron, then they would have offended
Byron as well.
But if Cora was invited to this party simply because she was Jane’s colleague,
then everything would be fine.
“Byron, I apologize for getting you involved.” Jane just wanted to restore peace
as soon as possible, so she only apologized to Byron, who she wanted to get
closer to and who was at the center of the incident.
She thought that by taking the initiative to shoulder the blame, she should be
However, Byron said, “The person you should truly apologize to is not me.”
As Byron spoke, he glanced at Cora.
Jane naturally understood that Byron gestured for her to apologize to Cora.
But in her eyes, Cora wasn’t deserving of her apology. After all, Jane’s status was
much more noble than Cora’s.
However, because Byron said so, Jane could only go along with his intentions. “I
apologize, Dr. Lane. It was my fault for not arranging things properly today. I
hope you can forgive me.”
Cora glanced at Byron quietly, suddenly understanding his intention.
“I think this apology should not be said by Dr. Yoris,” Cora nodded at Jane and
then fixed her gaze on Ruby.
Actually, women shouldn’t make things difficult for other women, and Cora didn’t
want to do that either.
But the problem was, Cora didn’t want to find trouble with those women, yet they
wanted to mess up with her. So it was better to take the initiative.
Of course, if it weren’t for Byron’s support, she wouldn’t dare to be so aggressive.
But Byron glanced at her just now, and he even asked Jane to apologize to her.
He was clearly backing her up.
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 80
Chapter 80 Avoid Any Future Trouble
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.