Chapter 65 Mr. Hansen Was Not a Playboy
Byron turned his head and glanced at Jane without any intention of taking out the
Jane was a lady, after all, and she had her own dignity and bottom line, so she
couldn’t ask why the anklet was not given to her.
In order to hide her astonishment and embarrassment, Jane raised her glass. “I
also want to represent the Yoris family to thank you, Byron.”
Byron clinked glasses with her indifferently and drank. No one mentioned it
But because Byron took the anklet and didn’t give it to her for a long time, Jane
seemed a little absent-minded for the rest of the auction.
When it was the turn of the items donated by the Donald family to appear one by
one, Byron suddenly asked, “Where’s Harry?”
Harry wasn’t interested in the other auction items, so it was understandable that
he didn’t show up.
But the items from the Donald family were on the stage now, and he couldn’t be
found in the entire hall, so something must be wrong.
“I don’t know. Did he leave with Dr. Lane first?”
Jane didn’t pay much attention to Harry, especially now that she was obsessed
with the anklet in Byron’s pocket, so she didn’t have the time to pay attention to
Byron was still staring at the vase donated by the Donald family on display on the
stage, and his deep eyes narrowed. “Send someone to have a look.”
“Byron, Harry and Cora are both adults, so nothing will happen.”
Jane thought about the way Harry had hugged Cora on the dance floor before.
She always felt that they should be having fun in a corner of the banquet hall
Byron ignored her and was playing with the lighter in his hand, knocking on the
armrest. Obviously, his patience was about to run out.
Seeing this, Carter immediately contacted the security team of the hotel and
started to search every corner of the banquet hall.
Both of them were indeed adults, and nothing would happen, but someone was
afraid that they would do what adults usually did.
A few minutes later, news came from the security team.
Carter reported, “Something happened to Mr. Cross.”
“What?” Jane’s expression changed.
Although the Donald family had many descendants, Harry was the orthodox and
only recognized grandson of the Donald family.
Otherwise, why did the Donald family force him to inherit the family business
when Harry made it clear that his mind was not on management?
If something happened to him at the charity auction held by the Yoris family, they
would definitely be implicated even if it wasn’t done by the Yoris family.
Even if Harry was very close to her in private, it would be difficult to ignore it.
“What happened?” Byron’s expression became much more serious.
“Mr. Cross was beaten by someone. When the security team found him, he was
already knocked out in the toilet, with varying degrees of injuries on his face and
Jane’s parents also received the news soon and immediately began to check
surveillance, insisting that they would seek justice for Harry and the Donald
Byron didn’t intervene. After all, Harry’s matter happened at the Yoris family’s
event, so it should be handled by them.
So, after getting the antique piece that his father asked for, he left.
Half an hour later, Byron came to Cora’s LO apartment.
He tried to unlock it with his fingerprint as usual but failed.
Obviously, Cora had deleted his fingerprint permission.
He could only ring the doorbell, and the door opened after a while.
“Are you mad?” Cora had just taken a shower, and she was only wearing a
nightdress. Her wet hair swept across her collarbone, causing Byron to swallow
slightly and step forward a little to get close to Cora.
“No.” Cora wasn’t sure whether his eyes were too affectionate or his approach
made her feel disgusted, so she simply turned her face.
“Did you delete my fingerprint permission and block me? Do you think I cheated
on you like a playboy?” Byron glanced at her with a faint smile.
Cora had a coquettish smile on her face, but her eyes were cold. “Mr. Hansen,
you are not a playboy. You just want to give every girl a home…”
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 65
Chapter 65 Mr. Hansen Was Not a Playboy
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.