Chapter 36 I Need Your Help
“Many people came to the engagement banquet yesterday for Mr. Hansen, so after he took you and Mr. Pope away, those
who wanted to curry favor with him also left. In the end, only about one hundred guests were left. Eason’s father almost
fainted from anger, and he scolded Eason and Mia,” Sally said.
She added, “Maybe Mia was scared by Eason’s father. Right after the engagement, she said she had a stomachache.
She was sent to the hospital later, and their extravagant engagement banquet ended in a hurry.
“Eason looked very weak last night. I heard from some people that this might be the symptom of male infertility.”
Sally was in a happy mood yesterday after seeing the show.
However, when Cora heard Eason’s name, she still felt a little sad.
Even if she heard that his engagement ended in embarrassment instead of success, she didn’t feel happy at all.
But her sadness had nothing to do with Eason from now on.
From the moment when Eason would rather believe Mia’s lies than Cora who had treated him sincerely, Cora’s emotions
had nothing to do with him.
She felt sad because she had given her sincerity to a ba ta rd for so many years.
Cora said, “Don’t mention this. I don’t want to know about them.”
Sally said, “I see. But I still want to remind you. Don’t go to the obstetrics and gynecology department recently. I heard that
Mia was sent here last night.”
After seeing Mia’s tricks yesterday, Sally was worried that if Cora met her again, she would be bullied.
Cora said, “Okay, I’ll take the test report to Mr. Gray.”
After Cora took away the test sheet, she did avoid the obstetrics and gynecology department as Sally had hoped.
However, even if she tried to avoid it, she still failed.
Just as the patient that Cora rescued with Erik got better, a nurse suddenly said to her, “Cora, Dr. Yoris asked you to come
to her office.”
“Dr. Yoris?” Cora asked.
“Yes, from the cardiac surgery department.”
The cardiac surgery department? Dr. Yoris?
Cora thought of Mia’s best friend Jane, and she suddenly had a bad feeling.
After the cerebral infarction patient was transferred to the ward, Cora went to Jane’s office.
She asked, “Dr. Yoris, what’s up?”
When Cora entered the office, Jane was answering the phone.
She looked up at Cora, motioned for her to sit down, and continued talking to the person on the phone.
After about five minutes, Jane ended the call.
She said, “Cora, I didn’t expect us to meet again so soon.”
Jane greeted Cora with a smile. Her facial features were delicate, and the white coat on her body made her smile clean
Cora smiled, waiting for Jane’s next words.
She didn’t want to get close to Jane because she was Mia’s bosom friend. Besides, Jane watched coldly in the shoe store
“You don’t need to guard against me like this. I need your help today.” Jane tried to use a pleasant tone to make Cora let
go of her guard.
In fact, while Cora was guarding against Jane, she was also guarding against Cora.
At Mia’s engagement banquet yesterday, Jane spent several hours in the beauty salon doing styling and even put on a
mermaid dress that she ordered privately from a certain luxury brand, hoping to show off her beauty and good figure to
However, when she rushed to the banquet hall, she learned that Byron had left before the engagement banquet started.
Her hours of painstaking efforts were all in vain.
The person who took the blame was Cora.
Although Mia repeatedly emphasized that Byron didn’t give them face because of Carter, Jane still thought that Byron
cared too much about Carter’s girlfriend, which made her feel a little nervous.
After all, Byron had never done anything for her since they knew each other, and they didn’t even talk much.
Therefore, she found Cora.
Jane said, “The cardiac surgery department of the hospital needs a batch of the latest equipment from abroad, but the
channels are currently controlled by the Hansen Group. Tonight, we will have dinner with the Hansen Group to discuss the
cooperation. I know you have a good relationship with Carter. I hope you will go with us, so our chances of success will be
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 36
Chapter 36 I Need Your Help
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.