Chapter 30 Need Help?
Mia felt a surge of anger as she wondered who had ruined her perfect plan.
When she turned around, she was met with Carter’s poker face.
Mia silently cursed, realizing that he was Cora’s rumored boyfriend.
Before Mia could fully process the situation, a sharp slap resounded in her ear.
Mia felt a burning sensation on her face, and she looked up just in time to see
Cora putting her hand down and yelling at her. “Are you out of your mind? You’re
pregnant! How could you try to set me up by risking your baby?”
Mia was flustered by the sudden slap for a moment, but she quickly squeezed
out some tears as she saw Lydia and Eason rushing over.
“Eason! Cora knew I’m pregnant but she still pushed me! And now she’s saying I
tried to set her up by risking my baby! How could I do that? I’m a mother!” Mia
sobbed, as Eason and Lydia immediately turned to Cora.
“Cora, why did you push Mia?”
“How could you take out your anger on the baby?!”
It happened so suddenly that the first thing Sally did when she came to her
senses was to clear Cora’s name.
Sally defended Cora at once. “Stop with the nonsense! Cora would never do
something like that!”
“Miss Donald fell on her own. And she tried to drag Miss Lane down with her,”
Carter interjected, recalling how he had arrived at the scene just in time to
prevent Mia from falling. It was Byron who had pushed him from behind, urging
him to catch Mia.
Yet Eason and Lydia refused to believe Cora’s innocence.
“You’re close to her, of course you’re on her side,” Eason snapped.
“How could Mia risk her baby’s life to set Cora up?” Lydia added, “None of you
have been a mother, so you don’t understand what a mother would do to protect
Mia whined, “Carter, I know you are dating Cora, but you can’t turn things upside
Not wanting Carter to be drawn into this mess, Cora spoke up. “You know what
you’ve done, Mia! You fell on your own!”
“Can you prove it?” Eason asked coldly.
Cora glanced around and noticed that this was a blind spot in the surveillance
camera’s coverage. Those who had stood close to them during the incident could
have witnessed what had happened, but they chose to avoid eye contact, wellaware of the consequences of going against the influential Donald family. They
knew there was no benefit in helping Cora and offending the Donalds.
Cora felt trapped and desperate, overwhelmed by a sense of injustice. She
believed she had reached a dead end, with nowhere to turn.
Even Byron, whom she had glimpsed in the crowd, seemed indifferent and
She had little hope that he would come to her aid, considering Lydia and Eason
were his family.
But just then, Byron’s gaze met Cora’s in mid-air. His lips parted slightly, “Need
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 30
Chapter 30 Need Help?
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.