Chapter 26 Regret
“Just for now! Once I leverage the Donald family’s power to secure a position in Hansen Group’s management, I’ll divorce
Mia and marry you. I’ll make her leave with her baby,” Eason explained eagerly, trying to hug Cora’s slender waist.
Cora suddenly bent her knee and hit Eason hard in his belly. Writhing in pain, Eason looked up in shock, only to be met
with the coldness radiating from Cora’s delicate face.
“Eason, I used to think your obsession with money and power was just a bad influence from your mother, and deep down,
you were still a good person. Now I know you’re a real basard.”
“If you can sleep with Carter, why not with me? How am I any worse than him? He chose to become my uncle’s useless
a*sistant just to avoid fighting for his own share of the property against the other Popes!” Eason retorted, still trying to
“I don’t care. You’re just a scu bag!” Cora seethed with anger, delivering another forceful blow to Eason’s groin.
Eason was unaware that Cora’s mother had enrolled her in various programs as an attempt to discourage her from
pursuing medicine. One of those was a close combat training program, which Cora had quickly mastered and put into
Eason never anticipated such ruthlessness. After being hit twice, he was in excruciating pain, beads of sweat forming on
his forehead. He bent down in agony.
Adding to Eason’s displeasure, Carter suddenly showed up and said to Cora, “Go to the lounge.”
Cora was surprised, as Carter’s message indicated Byron’s invitation. She didn’t want to face Byron right now, but she
yearned to rid herself of Eason and put an end to this farce.
“Okay,” she nodded, “Let’s go.”
Cora briskly walked away, with Carter following her. Her decisive departure startled Eason, triggering his panic.
Disregarding his pitiful state, he chased after Cora, blurting out, “Cora! I regret it. I will not get engaged! Don’t leave me!”
Cora halted in her steps. Eason said he regretted it…
This should have been a moment of joy for Cora, but she felt no excitement or happiness.
Instead, an overwhelming sense of disgust and embarra*sment engulfed her.
With only a moment’s pause, she resumed her stride, moving away from Eason.
However, Eason, having mustered the courage to voice his true feelings, refused to let Cora go with Carter.
He caught up to her, tightly gripping her wrist. His voice grew h rse, and his eyes welled with tears. “Cora, I’m calling off
the engagement. I’ll ask Mia to get rid of her baby. I promise everything will return to how it was before. Please don’t leave
me. I’m begging you!”
Eason lowered his head, adopting a humble tone that revealed his deep fear of severing ties with Cora.
Even Carter couldn’t help but give Eason another glance, believing it would be difficult for Cora not to be moved.
However, to Carter’s surprise, Cora forcefully broke free from Eason’s grip and slapped him across the face.
“You’ve made your choice, Eason. You don’t deserve to say you regret it, nor should you let down another woman. It only
diminishes my regard for you,” Cora turned around and left without glancing back.
Covering his stinging cheek, Eason remained bent over, embarra*sed, and utterly lost.
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 26
Chapter 26 Regret
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.