Chapter 1 Have S*x With Him
Spire 73, the highest rooftop bar in the western hemisphere. Located right on top
of Hotel InterContinental.
Cora Lane was seated with a very good looking man. Her ruby red lips glistened
under the moonlight. Dangerously inviting.
The man asked her with a cold smirk, “You want to kiss me? Do you not know
who I am?”
Cora was drunk, she could barely see straight and her words slurred “Who are
Even through her beer goggles, Cora could tell this man was very good looking.
His features looked sharp enough to be a Greek god.
This man’s damn sexy. She thought as she reached for his face again to kiss
Byron didn’t let her of course, he grabbed her wrist midair and whispered in a
dangerously low voice, “I’m your fiancé, Eason Patton’s uncle. Technically you
should call me Uncle Byron.”
Did this girl really not know him? But he distinctly remembers meeting her before
at a family event…
At the mention of Eason Patton, Cora’s pretty face scrunched up, “Fiancé my
ass! Your nephew is a cheater and a scumbag!”
Byron Hansen was not used to someone dissing his family member so openly in
front of him. Everyone knows, Byron Hansen is the richest man in New York, the
de facto ruler of Hansen enterprise. Once the old Mr. Hansen passes away,
Byron will be next in line.
Cora smiled and leaned into Byron,”Eason cheated on me, so why can’t I sleep
with his uncle?”
Byron narrowed his eyes at Cora, “this is your final warning.”
Cora ignored him and leaned in for a kiss, her eyes fluttered close and something
inside Byron snapped.
“You asked for it.” This time, Byron didn’t hold back.
Byron’s hotel room was only a few levels down from the bar, on the executive
level suite. Still, the elevator ride felt like an eternity.
Once inside the room, Byron and Cora fell into a frenzy. Clothes fell onto the floor
in various ways…
They were surprisingly compatible, the only little hiccup was when Cora felt the
knife scar on Byron’s shoulder. She wanted to ask him how he got stabbed but
he was buried so deep inside her, her question became moans instead.
They went on for hours. Cora didn’t know how many times they did it, but she
was very sore the next morning. Especially this being her first time.
A splash of red could be seen on the white Egyptian cotton.
Byron was already awake and looking at her, his eyes glanced at the splash of
red but he quickly looked away and headed to the bathroom.
By the time he came out he was already showered and dressed.
He saw that Cora had to put on the hotel’s bathrobe, because her dress was torn.
He asked half-seriously, “Eason broke off the engagement with you, so you are
planning to become his aunt-in-law for revenge?”
After being stunned for a moment, Cora said half-jokingly back, “If I can’t be
Eason’s wife, being his aunt doesn’t seem too bad! But I don’t know if Mr. Hansen
will give me this opportunity.”
“Don’t even think about it.” Byron was smiling but there was no sense of humor in
Cora understood what he meant. This was just a one night stand and nothing
Cora was not surprised, Byron Hansen is the notorious ice-king. A serious
relationship is out of the question.
Plus, it’s not like she actually wanted anything to do with him after either.
“Last night was fun, thanks.” She simply smiled and brushed it off.
Yesterday, she got dumped by Eason. Fate would have it, she went to Spire 73
for a drink and ran into Byron Hansen. She didn’t expect this to happen either.
“I have some business to attend to, so I’m heading out. I already called a car to
take you home so just head downstairs whenever you are ready.”
“Thank you, Mr. Hansen.”
Neither of them said “goodbye” to each other.
Because Byron had made it pretty clear that they weren’t going to see each other
Except… fate always has other plans.
After Cora went home that day, she checked her mailbox and got a letter from the
Her mother’s medical bills were late. Again.
This time, if she can’t pay on time they would be forced to send it to debt
collection. It would absolutely ruin her credit.
Being crushed by reality, Cora realized that she had no other choice but to go to
Eason Patton’s house.
“Eason, can I borrow 50 grand? I know I shouldn’t be asking you but my family’s
bankrupt and my mother’s in the hospital. It’s urgent.”
Eason was already feeling guilty about cheating, and now seeing Cora asking so
humbly, he felt really bad for her.
“Cora, come inside. I’ll go write a check for you, have some water while you
“Thank you. I promise I’ll pay you back.”
As soon as Cora followed Eason into the hallway of the Patton Mansion, she saw
Byron Hansen standing in the living room with Lydia, Eason’s mother！
Maybe Byron heard the sound of her footsteps, because the next second… he
looked over and their gazes locked…
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 1
Chapter 1 Have S*x With Him
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.