Chapter 1136 Desolate island
He cursed himself inwardly for his carelessness just now, but he also fearlessly confronted Joe.
Joe, with his excellent fighting skills and keen insight, repeatedly forced Nate’s attacks. However, Nate,
with his twisted and frenzied spirit, managed to fight Joe to a draw, countering his attacks time and time
Charlotte watched their fight nervously, silently praying for Joe to defeat Nate.
Just when she felt hopeless, Joe suddenly seized Nate’s vulnerability and landed a heavy blow to his
Nate flew out and crashed heavily onto the beach. He clutched his chest, gasping in pain, clearly suffering
a serious blow.
Joe stood in place, clenching his fists, looking resolutely at Nate lying on the ground. Charlotte hurried
over to help Joe up, asking, “Are you okay? What about Eva?”
Joe shook his head solemnly, “I didn’t find her.”
He had been lying on the nearby beach, but he had suddenly awakened when he heard Charlotte’s cry for
help and rushed over without hesitation.
Charlotte and Joe embraced tightly, watching Nate lying in pain on the beach, Charlotte’s eyes filled with
“You do all of these for a woman?” Charlotte asked coldly.
Between her and Wendy, it had always been Wendy who had wronged her. If it hadn’t been for Wendy’s
ruthless attack on her that day, she wouldn’t be in prison now.
Nate grimaced in pain but didn’t answer her. His eyes revealed a deep sense of despair, as if he had seen
Joe, clenching his fists, sneered, “Doing this will only make Wendy die faster.”
Nate struggled to lift his head and glanced at Joe, “She ruined everything for Wendy, I will make her pay!”
Charlotte felt speechless after hearing Nate’s words.
After all, Nate was an outstanding student at a top university, but now he had become so crazy because of
Joe looked at him indifferently, “You have the mood to worry about Wendy here, but you should think
about your own fate.”
Nate sneered, “I don’t need you to teach me, I’ve come this far, and I’m willing to pay any price!”
Joe and Charlotte exchanged a glance, knowing that Nate had already gone mad and wouldn’t listen to
Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Chapter 1136
Chapter 1136 Desolate island
Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Novel Full Episode
How To Read Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Novel Full EpisodeRead The Novel Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman is a perfect novel divorce story about Mia White loved Joe Smith. Everyone knew that Mia White loved Joe Smith without dignity and to marry him, she spared no effort. But Joe was only concerned about his first love and he always looked down on Mia. Finally, after a quarrel, Mia became disheartened and asked for a divorce. However, Joe firmly believed that Mia loved him deeply and she would never leave him; this was just another game she played to make him surrender. Joe was wrong. Mia was determined this time. She sadly left the country and disappeared without a trace. Since then, Joe could never find her again… Five years later, Mia returned in splendor, causing a sensation. Joe’s eyes turned red as he apologized, “Mia, I was wrong…” But Mia didn’t give a damn this time. This apology was too late. She looked coldly at him and asked, ” Excuse me? Who are you?” People started discussing, “Who is she? How dare she refuse the billionaire?!” Behind Mia, two children who resembled Joe loudly said, “That’s nonsense! Our mommy is the richer billionairess!” Description of Novels Title: Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Rating: 9.3 (Very Good) Genre: Billionaire Language: English Read Online Format Pages: Onging Where to read: myflm4u.cam
What is the best time to read Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Novel?The best time to read a novel depends mainly on your personal preferences and your schedule. However, here are some suggestions:
- Before bed: Many people find that reading a Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman novel before bed is a relaxing and enjoyable way to unwind. It can help you transition from the hectic of the day to a calmer and more peaceful state, making it easier to fall asleep.
- During Quiet Hours: Pick a time when you have a few uninterrupted quiet hours available. This could be early in the morning, a quiet evening, or anytime you can create a calm environment without distractions.
- While commuting or traveling: If you have to commute or are on a trip, reading a Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman novel can be a great way to pa*s the time. Whether on a train, bus or plane, it gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in a different world and make the journey more enjoyable.
- Leisure time: Dedicate specific moments of free time to reading. It can be during the weekends, holidays or any free time you have throughout the day. Setting designated reading periods allows you to fully immerse yourself in the story and enjoy the experience.
- Personal preference: Ultimately, choose a time that suits your personal preferences and habits. Some people prefer to read in the morning to start the day with a positive and enriching activity, while others find that reading at night is more conducive to relaxation. Find the time that works best for you and fits into your routine.