Chapter 1135 Nate tried to kill Charlotte
When Charlotte woke up, Nate was dragging her body, trying to push her into the sea.
“What are you doing?” Charlotte exclaimed, trying to push Nate away. But for some reason, she felt weak
Seeing her wake up, Nate showed a sinister smile. “I wanted you to die without knowing, but now that
you’ve woken up, let’s see how you like the taste of fear!”
Charlotte never expected that Nate was after her.
She kept looking for Joe and Eva, trying to distract him with words. “I have no grudge against you. Why
are you doing this to me?”
“No grudge?” Nate’s whole demeanor suddenly became agitated upon hearing this.
He glared at Charlotte with bitterness, as if his gaze could tear her to pieces. “If it weren’t for you, Wendy
wouldn’t have met such a tragic end. Your presence ruined everything!”
“But it doesn’t matter now,” Nate nervously laughed. His dark eyes seemed like black holes, ready to
Charlotte couldn’t help but tremble. She had imagined countless possibilities, but she never dreamed that
Nate was getting close to Eva for Wendy’s sake, and even planning to kill her in secret.
The more frightened she appeared, the more excited Nate became. “I knew getting close to Eva would
give me a chance to deal with you. Now, I’ve got my wish. Even if you die in this sea, everyone will just
think you perished in the storm. No one will suspect me.”
As he spoke, Nate forcefully pushed Charlotte towards the sea again.
Unable to break free, Charlotte cried for help, “Help! Help!”
Nate quickly looked around, relieved not to see Joe’s figure. He glared at Charlotte and covered her
mouth with a handful of sand. “Shut up!”
Seeing his twisted expression, Charlotte struggled desperately.
She knew this was her last chance. If she couldn’t break free from Nate, she would surely be pushed into
Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Chapter 1135
Chapter 1135 Nate tried to kill Charlotte
Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Novel Full Episode
How To Read Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Novel Full EpisodeRead The Novel Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman is a perfect novel divorce story about Mia White loved Joe Smith. Everyone knew that Mia White loved Joe Smith without dignity and to marry him, she spared no effort. But Joe was only concerned about his first love and he always looked down on Mia. Finally, after a quarrel, Mia became disheartened and asked for a divorce. However, Joe firmly believed that Mia loved him deeply and she would never leave him; this was just another game she played to make him surrender. Joe was wrong. Mia was determined this time. She sadly left the country and disappeared without a trace. Since then, Joe could never find her again… Five years later, Mia returned in splendor, causing a sensation. Joe’s eyes turned red as he apologized, “Mia, I was wrong…” But Mia didn’t give a damn this time. This apology was too late. She looked coldly at him and asked, ” Excuse me? Who are you?” People started discussing, “Who is she? How dare she refuse the billionaire?!” Behind Mia, two children who resembled Joe loudly said, “That’s nonsense! Our mommy is the richer billionairess!” Description of Novels Title: Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Rating: 9.3 (Very Good) Genre: Billionaire Language: English Read Online Format Pages: Onging Where to read: myflm4u.cam
What is the best time to read Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Novel?The best time to read a novel depends mainly on your personal preferences and your schedule. However, here are some suggestions:
- Before bed: Many people find that reading a Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman novel before bed is a relaxing and enjoyable way to unwind. It can help you transition from the hectic of the day to a calmer and more peaceful state, making it easier to fall asleep.
- During Quiet Hours: Pick a time when you have a few uninterrupted quiet hours available. This could be early in the morning, a quiet evening, or anytime you can create a calm environment without distractions.
- While commuting or traveling: If you have to commute or are on a trip, reading a Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman novel can be a great way to pa*s the time. Whether on a train, bus or plane, it gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in a different world and make the journey more enjoyable.
- Leisure time: Dedicate specific moments of free time to reading. It can be during the weekends, holidays or any free time you have throughout the day. Setting designated reading periods allows you to fully immerse yourself in the story and enjoy the experience.
- Personal preference: Ultimately, choose a time that suits your personal preferences and habits. Some people prefer to read in the morning to start the day with a positive and enriching activity, while others find that reading at night is more conducive to relaxation. Find the time that works best for you and fits into your routine.