Chapter 94 I Am a Terrible Person
“Actually, you are equally good, and either of you will be a good choice for me.”
Although Cora didn’t want to admit that her relationship with Byron was no different from that between Harry and the
women he brought, she had to say this.
Otherwise, Harry might destroy her by force because he cared about Jane a lot.
Harry was a notorious playboy and was capable of anything.
“No, we are a little different. Byron has a fiancée, but I don’t. You don’t need to be charged as a homewrecker if you
choose me! This is the best part about me.”
Harry smiled and winked at Cora.
Cora responded with a smile, “It seems that you are indeed better, Mr. Cross. But I’m a terrible person, and I don’t deserve
you, Mr. Cross.”
While saying this, Cora was secretly rolling her eyes in her heart.
It looked like Harry was courting Cora, but he actually did it for Jane because he felt that Cora’s existence seriously
affected Jane’s marriage with Byron!
But according to Byron, he was just using Jane as a shield. Therefore, Cora didn’t step on anyone’s toes by being with
But Cora also knew that even if Harry distorted the truth, she couldn’t expose him because she wasn’t strong enough to
fight him back. Her only choice was to humble herself while complimenting him so that he could be elated and forget to
pick on her for the time being.
As expected, Harry was very much pleased with her words and smiled from ear to ear.
But he didn’t forget that Byron was nearby, so he lifted Cora’s chin without hesitation.
“Although you are a terrible person, you have a pretty face and a nice figure. I was thinking maybe you can sign a contract
with my company. And I can help you make a lot of money without affecting your work in the hospital. That way, you don’t
need to be a terrible person any longer…”
Harry leaned closer to Cora as he spoke, and Cora was overwhelmed by his blunt sense of oppression.
At this moment, a stern male voice came, “She doesn’t need you to help her plan the future.”
Harry and Cora looked up at the same time and saw that Byron was standing close, looking at them coldly.
“Do you want to plan her future instead, Byron?”
Harry let go of Cora and put on his usual playful smile. “But Byron, are you sure Jane will be happy if you help Cora?”
Harry said provocatively.
Cora stared at Byron with obvious anticipation in her beautiful eyes.
Although she didn’t want to say it, deep in her heart, she still wished Byron could admit their relationship.
This was the defect of human nature. All secrets yearned to be exposed.
But at this time, Jane came over and urged, “Byron, it’s time to cut the cake. Let’s go.”
Cora was still waiting for Byron’s response.
But despite her anticipating eyes, Byron only nodded towards Jane. Then, he glanced at Cora and left with Jane.
In an instant, Cora’s heart sank like a stone falling into the deep sea. No matter how hard she tried, she was still
overwhelmed by despair.
Byron never wanted to admit her.
It was reasonable because he had made his attitude clear from the beginning of this absurd relationship.
How stupid she was to expect more just because he said happy birthday to her!
Cora felt extremely embarrassed and wanted to leave with an excuse.
But Harry said, “Since you are here, eat a piece of cake before leaving.”
Harry dragged her to the front of the huge cake that was about the same height as a person. Cora was forced to watch
Jane and Byron cut the cake in the cheering of the crowd and the flashlights of the reporters’ cameras.
When they held the knife together to cut the cake, Cora felt as if they were cutting her heart instead of the cake.
“Did you see? Jane and Byron are perfect together, and Byron knows it. So he will always choose Jane over you…”
Harry whispered to Cora jokingly, warning her not to waste effort to seduce Byron. A terrible person like her was not good
enough for Byron.
Cora’s heart had already been torn in two pieces, but Harry rubbed salt into her wound.
With the piercing pain in her heart, Cora suddenly put on a radiant smile. “Mr. Cross, since we are here, why don’t we go
together to wish them a lifetime of happy marriage and lots of children?”
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 94
Chapter 94 I Am a Terrible Person
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.