Chapter 91 His Gift
Byron narrowed his eyes and kept looking at her.
Cora was embarrassed and annoyed.
But Byron didn’t go too far. Seeing Cora’s face flushed, Byron put the bath towel on her but inevitably touched her skin a
“Why were you so angry just now?”
“Will you not be angry if you were pushed into the sea for no reason?”
Byron had a feeling that there was more reason for Cora’s anger, but he didn’t ask anymore since she didn’t want to say it.
“How about we do something that makes you happy?”
Byron’s words only alarmed Cora, and she took a step back. “What do you mean? Wasn’t it last night that…”
Last night, they didn’t stop fooling around until it was almost dawn.
Although they both enjoyed it, Cora felt they would die if they kept doing it.
“I meant you should check the box outside. What were you thinking!”
Byron suddenly looked down at Cora. From his dazzling eyes, Cora could see her own reflection. It made her nervous,
and she quickly ran out of the bathroom.
Soon, Cora saw the box Byron talked about. It was actually a suitcase of the largest size.
It was not locked with a password, so it opened as soon as she lifted the lid.
Lying inside was a piece of rosewood.
The color and texture were both quite good, and Cora couldn’t help but touch it.
“This is small-leaf rosewood, the best among all rosewood. And the hardness of this piece is definitely the best among
small-leaf rosewood. Where did you get it?”
Cora sounded overjoyed.
Byron once said that he would give her a piece of rosewood. She thought it would only be big-leaf rosewood or some
other ordinary kinds of rosewood.
Because it was hard to find small-leaf rosewood, and she was too ordinary for him to go through all the trouble.
But here it was, the best small-leaf rosewood. She had never expected it.
“It’s not important. The most important thing is… Happy birthday!”
Byron’s words suddenly pulled all of Cora’s attention back from this piece of rosewood, and she turned back.
Not far away from her, Byron was standing tall. He wore a smoky blue shirt and casually left the top two buttons undone.
The expression on his face was aloof, as usual.
But when Cora heard him say happy birthday, she was shocked to the core, “How come you also know today is my
She used to hold parties for her birthdays and invited countless friends in the circle.
But since her family business went bankrupt, these people seemed to have deleted her from their memories, and so had
her ex-boyfriend Eason.
They came today to celebrate Jane’s birthday, forgetting that it was also Cora’s birthday.
But Byron remembered and said happy birthday to her…
At this moment, she suddenly understood why Byron had to wait until today to give her the rosewood. She felt as if the
emotions that had been hidden deep were about to overflow her heart.
“It’s not a secret.” Byron answered casually.
But after he said this, Cora suddenly came over and tiptoed to kiss him.
“Don’t mess around, or we won’t be able to go out later.”
He didn’t kiss her back but held her slender waist with one hand.
Instead of backing off, Cora put her arms around his neck and called his name softly, “Byron…”
Hearing this, Byron couldn’t hold back anymore.
“Jane, happy birthday.”
“Happy birthday. But where is Byron?”
On the beach, Jane’s birthday party had already kicked off.
Many celebrities from New York came to send birthday wishes and gifts to Jane, including Jane’s mother, Sara Yoris, and
her father, William Yoris.
They held such a grand birthday party for Jane, mainly to help settle her marriage with Byron.
So after Sara and William arrived, the first person they wanted to see was Byron.
But they couldn’t find Byron anywhere on the beach.
“I don’t know either.”
Jane looked displeased. Besides Byron, she found that Cora was also absent while Carter was still on the beach…
“Shall we go to his room and see if he is there?”
Jane didn’t reply because she had already looked there, and Byron was not in.
So she suspected that Byron was with Cora.
She wanted to go directly to Cora’s room to look for him, but she was afraid to see what she least wanted to see.
Just when Jane didn’t know what to do, William’s voice came, “He is here. But who is the woman beside him?”
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 91
Chapter 91 His Gift
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.