Chapter 90 Confirm It Myself
“I didn’t mean to. How could she hit me like that? I’ve never been slapped since I was a child. It hurts so much…”
Behind Eason, Mia continued sobbing, trying to evoke his sympathy with her tears of helplessness.
Ever since Eason discovered them sleeping together earlier in the morning, he hadn’t looked at her directly and had been
avoiding her, even leaving the ship without waiting for her.
However, halfway through Mia’s words, she noticed Byron coldly glaring at her with his suffocating eyes.
What was even more unbearable than his gaze were his cold words. “Your parents failed to teach you properly when you
were young, and she had to do it for them. Isn’t that nice?”
“Mr. Hansen, have I offended you? Why do you always take Cora’s side whenever we have a conflict?”
Mia felt wronged and was on the verge of asking outright if there was any personal relationship between him and Cora.
After all, she was going to be Eason’s wife, his family!
But Mia’s blunt questioning made others uncomfortable.
Setting aside Eason, even Jane felt she was being stripped of her dignity.
“Why do I side with her and not with you? Then why don’t you reflect on yourself?”
Byron’s counter-question made Mia feel like she might have crossed a line, Byron’s bottom line.
“I…” Mia wanted to say something more, but Jane hurriedly interrupted their conversation.
“Byron, actually, we are not directly involved in this matter, so we can’t be sure who is right or wrong. Moreover, Dr. Lane
has already slapped Mia just now, so no one has gained an advantage in this matter. Let’s just let it go for the sake of
Although Mia’s words hurt her deeply, this matter had been a joint effort to get rid of the recording evidence from Cora’s
hands and concerned their joint interests.
Byron squinted at Jane for a while, and just when Jane was about to doubt her own words, he spoke again, “I can let this
matter go, but from now on, you’d better have less contact with such a person.”
On the surface, it seemed like he agreed to put this matter behind, but in reality, he made it clear that Mia was now on his
In the future, no one in New York’s upper-class circles would dare to let Mia into any event where Byron was present.
To put it bluntly, Mia had completely lost access to various top-tier luxury events in New York, which was a significant blow
Mia naturally understood the implications of this decision and urgently looked to Jane for help, but before she could say
something, Jane glared at her and smiled at Byron. “I understand. Byron, you can go rest in your room for now, and I will
inform you when the party starts.”
Byron nodded slightly and left the beach.
Jane immediately started organizing people to search for Cora’s phone on the beach and asked the resort staff to lead
everyone back to their rooms for a brief rest.
As for Mia, who had been trying to talk to Jane on the side, she became almost invisible.
Fed up with her, Jane said, “Didn’t you see how chaotic the situation is right now? Can’t you wait until I handle all this?”
Mia could only give up.
Meanwhile, Cora went to take a shower after entering her room.
But halfway through, she saw Byron leaning against the bathroom door.
His tall frame made the not-so-spacious bathroom even more crowded.
What made Cora most uncomfortable was his aggressively roaming gaze all over her body.
Pretending to be calm, Cora reached for a towel from the shelf and wrapped it around her body.
Ready to leave the bathroom, she teased Byron, “Mr. Hansen, you should be helping your fiancée prepare for her birthday
party instead of peeping here.”
Since Cora left with Carter first, ignorant that Byron had shut down Mia’s future with just a few words, she only felt that he
had implicitly approved of Jane’s appeasement approach, which upset her.
But when she passed by Byron, he suddenly grabbed her and pulled her towel away.
“What are you doing?” Annoyed, Cora tried to snatch the towel back from his hand
“I was accused of peeping. Don’t I need to confirm it myself?” Byron teased, raising the towel just high enough to be out of
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 90
Chapter 90 Confirm It Myself
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.