Chapter 83 King Game
This man seemed like a natural luminary. He was in simple black shirt and trousers, his composed colors not standing out
amidst the flamboyant attires of the rich young men. Yet, his presence still managed to seize everyone’s attention.
Almost everyone on the deck enthusiastically came forward to greet him, and naturally, Jane also abandoned her banal
conversation with Carter and hurriedly approached Byron.
“Byron, is the meeting over?” She asked.
As Byron raised his head, he noticed Carter looking at him, seemingly able to see through everything.
Nevertheless, Byron simply diverted his gaze indifferently.
“Yeah,” he replied.
“Shall we go to the deck chairs over there to have some drinks and chat, or do you want to play golf?” Jane asked.
She couldn’t quite figure out Byron’s preferences due to his reserved demeanor.
The only thing she was relatively sure about was that he probably wouldn’t be interested in joining Harry and the others in
their King Game.
At this moment, Cora also appeared on the deck.
Perhaps due to the darkening sky and the cool sea breeze, she had changed out of her red dress and was now wearing a
light blue long-sleeved dress that covered her b*dy more modestly, although still accentuating her alluring figure.
As soon as she appeared, Harry warmly extended an invitation. “Cora, come over and join the game.”
This invitation instantly drew the attention of countless people on the deck to Cora.
The strongest reaction came from Eason.
He was being pulled by Mia to join the game, holding a gla*s of champagne in his hand.
When he looked up and saw Cora, he spilled the champagne over the place.
His eyes seemed to be fixated on her.
Mia noticed his abnormality but still asked kindly, “Eason, do you want to go back and change your clothes?”
Despite Eason’s refusal, Mia dragged him away to change.
“I won’t disturb your fun, everyone,” Cora said, aware of Harry’s intentions. She didn’t want to get too close to him unless
“But, Cora, you’ll be bored alone. Since you’re here, let’s play together,” Harry insisted. As he tried to persuade her, he
stood up to bring her over.
Cora didn’t want any physical contact with him and could only smile and say, “Fine, I’ll join the game.”
This way, Cora also became a part of Harry’s King Game.
On the other side, Jane proposed several leisure activities, but Byron seemed disinterested in all of them.
Just when she was racking her brain to think of some entertainment that would pique Byron’s interest, Byron suddenly
said, “Let’s join the game.”
Jane almost thought she had misheard.
Did Byron say he wanted to participate in the game?
Was that a fantasy?
However, when she saw Byron walking toward Harry’s group, she was certain she hadn’t misheard. She quickly adjusted
her expression and followed after him.
As soon as Byron arrived, the others who had been playing the game were somewhat stunned.
After regaining their senses, some quickly exited the game, giving him a wide space to participate, while others were busy
fetching drinks for him.
Although they hadn’t become close to him, they knew it was wise to be on good terms with the young rich tycoon.
On the other hand, Harry casually looked at Byron. “Oh? Byron, are you interested in the game?”
His tone was slightly mocking, as if provoking.
However, others didn’t know that when Harry was interacting with Byron, he discreetly glanced at Cora, who was sitting
across from Byron.
“Any problem?” Byron coldly glanced at him as if silently warning him not to overstep.
Receiving that warning, Harry naturally concealed his gossiping thoughts. “No problem. Let’s begin.”
Harry started dealing cards.
In King Game, the person who drew the King can make any two people do anything just by saying their cards out loud.
Of course, those who refuse to participate obey the order have to face a penalty, drinking a powerful cocktail, a mixture of
In the first round, Harry’s buddy, Jack, drew the King.
He seemed used to this game’s dark and twisted nature, and he immediately called for two people to k*ss.
One of them he chose was Bob, a wealthy young man with a hideous appearance.
The other person he chose happened to be Harry’s female companion.
She resisted. “Mr. Cross, you don’t seriously want me to k*ss another man, right?”
But Harry made a heartless remark. “I don’t mind. It’s just a game. Besides, I won’t marry you. You should know that I
won’t drink for you if you don’t k*ss.”
In the end, the girl tearfully k*ssed Bob under everyone’s urging.
Watching that scene, Cora began to think of excuses to leave after a few rounds. She didn’t want to k*ss random
However, in the second round, she was chosen.
“The person with diamond five, please tell me, are you a virgin?”
Cora looked at the card in her hand, and it was indeed the diamond five…
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 83
Chapter 83 King Game
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.