Chapter 82 Having Meeting Together
Seeing Byron wearing a bathrobe, with water occasionally dripping from his hair, Jane paused for a moment.
“What’s the matter?” His expression still carried the usual aloofness.
Perhaps due to wearing the bathrobe, which slightly revealed his sturdy chest muscles, his voice sounded somewhat
husky and seductive.
At this moment, Jane wondered what he would look like when losing control of his desires. Would he be just as
She felt a strong desire to enter his room and observe his remarkably different appearance up close.
But Byron stood firm at the door, obstructing her from entering, clearly expressing his resistance to anyone intruding into
his private space.
So she advised, “Since we rarely have the chance, Byron, why don’t you come out to have fun? They’ve prepared some
drinks, snacks, and a few entertaining activities on the top deck. Let’s go up to have a look, shall we?”
Jane thought Byron wouldn’t refuse her offer.
After all, people said it was a breeze for women to pursue men.
Although she wasn’t actually pursuing him, she did take the initiative, and Byron shouldn’t reject her.
However, in the next second, Byron’s words felt like a slap in her face. “I’m in a meeting. No time.”
Before Jane could react, he swiftly closed the door.
Rejected by his cold words, Jane felt uncomfortable.
Yet, she couldn’t help but recall the urgency in Byron’s voice. He must be attending an important meeting and didn’t want
to be disturbed.
With this in mind, Jane managed to save face and returned to her room, unaware of what had just happened.
Just as she left, Byron closed the door, pulled out the woman in a red dress hidden in the bathroom, and pressed her
against the door.
“Mr. Hansen, you are supposed to be in a meeting. What are you going to do?”
Cora playfully hooked her finger around Byron’s neck.
He lowered his head to kiss Cora’s neck, intending to continue what they had left unfinished.
Actually, he hadn’t initially planned to do anything, but when he saw Cora in her red dress, standing in the sea breeze, he
couldn’t resist the temptation.
Before Carter could send her back to her room, Byron intercepted her and brought her to his room.
“You can find someone else to play with. I want to enjoy the sea view.”
Cora didn’t want to do that with him during broad daylight, or else she would end up stuck here for the whole day.
She pushed Byron away, but he held her chin. “Who else can I play with?”
“The one who called you Byron affectionately just now will probably be happy to play with you,” Cora suggested.
Wearing a nonchalant expression, she added, “Do men all like women who call you by your names softly?”
Cora remembered that Jane called Byron, Harry, and Carter all by their names in the same tone.
Byron and Carter didn’t show any reaction, but Harry seemed to enjoy it, even warning her sternly.
Cora couldn’t help but wonder if Harry treated Jane like a little sister because Jane called him that way.
“If that is the case, should I learn from Jane to use that tone? Will I receive the same special treatment by that?” She
Cora asked Byron for advice earnestly. However, her words seemed to touch a sensitive nerve as Byron suddenly bit her
When Cora winced in pain, Byron leaned in and whispered in her ear, “I’m not sure about others, but I’d love to hear you
Then he kept Cora in his room for a long while, using various methods to make her call him by his name, Byron.
Since Byron didn’t come out for a while, Jane went to the top deck to pass the time.
Coincidentally, Carter was also there.
“Carter, Byron rarely takes a break, why does he have so many meetings to attend?” She asked.
Recalling the postponed meetings, Carter replied emotionlessly, “He recently took over the company, so there are many
internal affairs to address.”
“In that case, why don’t you bring Cora up here? It must be boring for you to be alone,” Jane suggested.
Carter pushed his glasses with an expressionless face. “She’s also in a meeting.”
Jane furrowed her brows. Why was everyone busy with meetings?
Just as she was about to say something, Byron also appeared on the deck…
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 82
Chapter 82 Having Meeting Together
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.