Chapter 73 Shameless
Cora never expected that Byron would do such a thing to her in this cramped
There were people passing by outside from time to time, occasionally
accompanied by the sound of their conversations.
But those people would never have guessed that a clandestine affair was
unfolding in this tiny space.
“Are you in there, Cora?”
In the hazy state of mind, Cora heard Tyler’s slightly anxious voice calling out to
Cora’s consciousness returned, and she wanted to break free from Byron’s
But Byron didn’t let go, and he lowered his voice to ask her, “Are you sure you
want to see Tyler in this state?”
Cora lowered her head and looked at her own embarrassed state alongside
Byron’s. She had no choice but to give up struggling.
It wasn’t because she was afraid of Tyler finding out something, but simply
because she didn’t want anyone to think that she was such a loose woman.
However, in Byron’s eyes, her silence was a sign of her concern for Tyler.
This feeling drove him completely out of control and made him lose his mind.
Cora also felt like she was on the verge of a breakdown. Fortunately, at that
moment, she heard Tyler’s voice outside as he called Sally.
“Sally, Cora is not in the restroom. Can you see if she’s near the private room? I’ll
check the fire escape over there.”
Accompanied by his words, Tyler’s footsteps gradually faded away.
After that, Cora finally felt relieved.
At the same time, Byron’s phone started ringing.
The abrupt ringtone caused both of them to visibly startle.
But Byron had no intention of answering the call. He let the phone ring and
continued his intimate actions.
Cora, unwilling to be possessed by Byron, took advantage of his distraction and
retrieved the phone from his pocket.
On the phone screen, there was only a string of mobile numbers displayed
without a contact name.
But Cora had a good memory, and she instantly recognized that these numbers
were the same as the ones from that day when she mistakenly answered Jane’s
“Your fiancée is calling you!”
Her eyes were filled with a drunken blush, exuding charm and allure, but deep
down in her gaze, there was only provocation.
“If your fiancée sees you shamelessly forcing another woman but refusing to
meet her, what expression do you think she would have?”
While provoking, Cora’s thumb was still gesturing near the edge of the call button
as if to tell Byron that if he didn’t stop violating her, she would call Jane to come
and see what her fiancé was doing behind closed doors!
But Cora never expected Byron’s response to be. “Go ahead and call her. I’m
curious about her expression too!”
Cora was stunned.
Speaking of shamelessness, she is really no match for this man.
But in the end, the intimacy was interrupted.
It was because they heard Harry and Jane’s conversation from outside.
“I just heard Byron’s phone ringtone coming from inside this restroom.”
“Jane, you must have misheard. This is the ladies’ restroom.”
“I didn’t mishear. The sound came from inside. Let me go in and take a look.”
After all, Byron had no interest in displaying explicit scenes in front of others, so
he let go of Cora in the end, tidied up his clothes, and went out.
As soon as he appeared, both Jane and Harry were slightly stunned.
“How did you get into this restroom?”
Byron indifferently passed the two of them without saying a word.
Harry frowned and wanted to say something, but he noticed that Byron had one
hand in his pocket.
In addition, after Byron came out, the bathroom just now was closed from the
As men, Harry naturally understood what was going on, so he quickly defused
the situation. “He must have had too much to drink and got the wrong restroom.”
“Did Byron drink too much just now? I didn’t see him drink much.”
Jane didn’t notice the commotion in the restroom. All her attention was focused
on Byron, but she had a vague feeling that something was off.
“Jane, you may not have noticed that the alcohol content of the drink tonight is
Harry fooled Jane with a serious expression, and then he led her back to the
When the sound of footsteps outside gradually faded away, Cora breathed a sigh
But she also knew that she wasn’t in the right state to return to Tyler’s dinner
party. So she sent a message to Sally, saying that she had some things to attend
to and left after tidying up her sticky body.
But as soon as she returned to the entrance of her apartment building, Byron
was standing by the flower bed, smoking a cigarette.
He squinted his eyes, accompanied by the flickering cigarette in his hand. His
expression was as elusive as the ever-changing depths of the dark sea, leaving
people unable to grasp or fathom.
Cora glanced at him but ignored him like a stranger, calmly entering the elevator
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 73
Chapter 73 Shameless
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.