Chapter 53 Recording
“What do you mean?”
“You are not pregnant.”
“How do you know? You took advantage of your position to check my case!”
Cora played the recording.
Mia’s voice sounded. Her previous conversation with Cora was recorded. In the recording, she indirectly admitted that she
was not pregnant.
Mia’s expression changed instantly.
“B tch! You dared to play tricks on me!” Mia roared.
She didn’t expect that Cora dared to fool her. Cora came to see her and communicated with her. Her ultimate aim was to
draw the secret of her!
“Compared to your ability to frame me, I cannot compare you.”
Cora told the truth.
Mia’s ruse of self-injury nearly destroyed her.
If she hadn’t accidentally discovered the abnormality in her blood test report before, her career that had not officially
started would have to be ended.
But Mia didn’t think she had done anything wrong.
From her point of view, if Cora hadn’t appeared in front of Eason, she wouldn’t have insisted on targeting her.
Cora even threatened her with the fake pregnancy that she was most worried about being known by the Patton family.
How could she let Cora go?
Mia rushed to Cora, trying to take her phone away and delete the recording.
“Give me! Give me the phone!
“If you don’t give it to me immediately, I will destroy you!”
Mia yelled. In her opinion, the Lane family had collapsed. Even Eason had drawn a clear distinction between him and
Cora. It was as easy as crushing an ant if she wanted to deal with Cora.
But she never expected that Cora didn’t give her the phone but even grabbed her hand that was stretched forward to
sn tch the phone. Then, Cora turned around and gave her an overarm throw.
Cora threw her to the ground hard. Mia felt her internal org ns hurt, and her face distorted with fury and pain.
The maid was guarding the door. She heard the sound and rushed in quickly.
“Oh, no! Miss Donald!”
The maid quickly helped Mia up.
Mia was trembling with pain. She ordered the maid, “Go and call someone, and call the police! She broke into the ward
and beat the pregnant woman. It was intentional murder.”
This time, she must send Cora to prison.
The maid immediately took out her mobile phone to call the police.
But Cora didn’t panic at all. Her smile became even more bright.
“Just yell and call the police. At that time, I will make the recording known to the public and let the police investigate which
doctor sought private gain through the power and gave you the fake pregnancy report.”
Mia and the maid froze for a moment.
Seeing this, Cora smiled and continued, “It should be your bosom friend Jane who helped you, right? I also heard that the
Yoris family owns this hospital. She is proficient in issuing fake reports, so she should have done this many times before.
If the police investigated something, many people would likely be involved. At that time, the Yoris family would lose their
reputation. Moreover, they would also blame this shameless thing on you…”
Mia’s face dreadfully paled when she heard Cora’s words.
What Cora speculated was right.
When Mia asked Jane for help, Jane had already rejected her and told her that if this matter was exposed, it would
probably lead to a series of consequences.
Mia repeatedly begged Jane and promised that she would not let her be involved, then Jane agreed to help her.
Mia would be doomed if Cora exposed this matter. The Patton family would call off the engagement. The upper cla*s in
New York would spurn her. Her friendship with Jane would come to an end. What was worse, the Yoris family would
regard her as the culprit of this matter.
With this in mind, Mia could only grit her teeth and ask Cora, “What do you want?!”
“It’s easy. Let Jane cancel the punishment for me and let me finish my internship smoothly.”
“The disciplinary announcement will be posted at noon. How can I let Jane take it back now?” Mia still wanted to bargain.
“That’s your business. If you can’t resolve the matter at noon, I will make the recording known to the public and go to the
police station to make a real-name report.”
After saying this, Cora waved her mobile phone toward Mia, gracefully turned around, and left the ward.
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 53
Chapter 53 Recording
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.