Chapter 52 Got Evidence
When Cora entered Mia’s ward, Mia was eating a pear that the maid had peeled
for her. While eating, she said, “Buy some roast beef and two bottles of…”
Hearing that the door of the ward was opened, Mia turned her head and saw
Cora. Her words stopped abruptly.
“You have been suspended. Why are you here?”
“I came to see you. How is the baby in your abdomen?”
Cora didn’t have to go to work today, so she didn’t wear a doctor’s overall but a
lake blue knitted dress.
She wore light makeup before going to the hospital. Coupled with the dress, she
looked like a delicate flower.
She walked toward Mia with a faint smile on her face. She was so charming.
But in Mia’s eyes, Cora was like a ghost, approaching her with an evil smile.
“What the hell are you trying to do?” Mia roared.
“I want to have a chat with you alone.” Cora walked to the back of the bed, took
off the medication records, and checked them.
Mia resolutely refused. “I don’t think there is any need to talk alone. The hospital
made the decisions of suspension and criticism. The person you can chat with is
“And I heard that the hospital will post the announcement at noon. It’s useless for
you to look for anyone now.” Thinking of Cora’s downfall that she couldn’t even
become a doctor, Mia smirked.
“I’m not coming to talk about the announcement with you. I just want to talk about
the baby in your abdomen.”
Cora ceased her smile. “If you don’t mind, I’ll say it before the maid.”
Mia glanced at Cora. She was not sure if Cora knew something, so she finally
asked the maid to leave.
“What the hell are you trying to say? I need a good rest and fetus protection.”
“Fetus protection? The premise is that there is a baby in your abdomen. You take
a dextrose injection every day. It’s not useful for fetus protection!” Cora threw the
medication records onto the bed and looked at Mia coldly.
Cora never believed that “a bad bargain was a kind of blessing”. Mia trampled on
her self-esteem over and over again. She would not let her go easily.
She was never such a tolerant person.
Mia drove her to the wall. She didn’t mind a desperate battle.
“What do you mean?”
Mia’s throat tightened again. She clenched her fists, and her long nails were
already sunk into her palms.
“You are not pregnant.”
Cora’s determined tone immediately threw Mia into a panic.
“How do you know? You took advantage of your position to check my case!” Mia
“I’m a doctor. I know what the blood test report of a pregnant woman should be.
So I don’t need to check your medical records. I just need to look at the HCG
level in your blood test report.”
It was by chance that Cora saw Mia’s blood test report.
When she was helping a patient’s family member get the report, she accidentally
caught a glimpse of Mia’s blood test report at the window.
In that report, she found that the HCG value was not right.
“I originally thought the report was just a patient with the same name and
surname as you. But combined with your behaviors at your engagement
banquet, I think that report should belong to you.”
Mia was flustered. But when she thought those reports would be sent to Jane for
centralized processing and revision, she immediately regained her confidence.
“So what? You have no evidence to prove that I am not pregnant. You can’t bring
me down, and I won’t intercede with you. In addition, I swear that you will be
worse than this time if you dare to leak a word of this matter.”
In Mia’s impression, Cora was a bookworm. She never cared about anything that
had nothing to do with her.
It must be because of the suspension of work that made Cora go to find her.
But Cora dared to threaten her with her fake pregnancy. She would not let her
As soon as Mia finished speaking, Cora chuckled.
This smile made her look even more charming. Mia didn’t care to appreciate it.
She just felt that Cora’s smile made her feel uneasy.
“Why are you laughing?”
“I laugh at you for being stupid.” Cora ceased her smile, and her gentle eyes
seemed to be filled with ice.
“Who is stupid? Didn’t you remember your lesson this time? Aren’t you afraid of
me…” Mia was angry and wanted to argue with Cora.
But this time, her threat was interrupted before she could finish speaking.
“I didn’t have any evidence to prove that you had a fake pregnancy before, but
now, I have it.” Cora raised the mobile phone she had held since entering the
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 52
Chapter 52 Got Evidence
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.