Chapter 41 Accept Him?
In the emergency room, when Cora was writing a test list for an elderly patient who accidentally fell, Sally came over.
“Cora, why did you leave the hospital so early yesterday? I couldn’t find you when I came back from the andrology
department. I thought you went to the cardiac surgery department.”
It was only after sending a message to Cora that Sally found out she had left the hospital.
After writing the test list, Cora handed it to the patient’s family members and told them some precautions when they took
the elderly to the examination. Then she told Sally about yesterday’s dinner.
“What does Jane think you are? Is it so great that the hospital belongs to her family? I would say the director of the
Ministry of Health is my father!”
What a good Sally’s first impression of Jane was before, how disgusting it was now.
After Sally cursed for a while, she said, “I’ll go and deal with her. If something happens, I’ll take the blame.”
Seeing that Sally was really trying to argue with Jane, Cora quickly grabbed her and said, “Forget it. The less trouble, the
better. We can just stay away from her when we see her.”
The key point was that Jane was responsible for their rotating a*sessment. If they messed around now, they might be
unable to pa*s the a*sessment.
Moreover, Jane targeted Cora because of Mia. Now that Jane had successfully messed with her, this matter should be
over, and any more complications were unnecessary.
“Was Mr. Pope very angry that you went to that dinner party yesterday?” Sally seemed to accept Cora’s persuasion but
suddenly asked this question.
Sally changed the topic so quickly. Cora couldn’t keep up with her, looking confused. “Why was he angry?”
She and Carter didn’t communicate much at all yesterday. So she didn’t know why Sally asked that.
“Then why did he make you like that?”
Sally suddenly reached out and pulled Cora’s collar away. She saw that Cora’s snow-white neck was covered with a layer
of concealer, but it couldn’t hide the purple and red marks.
Cora realized what Sally was talking about and quickly pulled back the collar.
But Sally didn’t let her go. “There are already so many marks at the place where the clothes can’t cover it. The place
covered by the clothes is probably even worse. You said he wasn’t angry?”
Cora felt her face burning hot, and even her ears seemed to start to burn.
But she had to admit that, as Sally said, the places tightly wrapped in clothes were worse because someone was crazy on
the bed last night.
But Cora wasn’t sure whether he was angry.
When she was at a loss, Sally’s voice came again.
“Cora, I think you can develop a romantic relationship with Mr. Pope.”
Cora had been used to being misunderstood. Now, whenever Sally mentioned Carter, she would automatically think of
Thinking of Byron, Cora shook her head and said, “We… will never work.”
So, what if she accepted Byron in her heart?
She didn’t think Byron would accept her.
Not to mention that she was his nephew’s ex-girlfriend. She wasn’t right for him just because of the Lane family’s situation.
Sally said, “Why? You’re both single. Anything is possible.
“And whenever you were in trouble, he would ask Mr. Hansen to help you. He cares about you very much.
“The most touching thing in the world is never an overly gross confession but an unexpected protection. On this point, he
is one thousand times better than Eason.”
Sally’s last words made Cora’s heart flutter again.
So, when Byron sent her a WhatsApp message, saying he would come to her place in the evening, Cora hesitated
momentarily and replied: [Okay.]
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 41
Chapter 41 Accept Him?
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.