Chapter 35 His Retribution
“Mr. Hansen…” Cora said.
Her following words were all stuck in her throat.
She didn’t resist this time and even took the initiative to respond to Byron’s k*ss.
In addition to being in a much better mood because of crying, she also
remembered Byron’s words when she cried last night.
He said, “You knew you would feel uncomfortable if you went there. Why did you
Did he say that she shouldn’t be there because he felt pity for her?
Because of his unclear words, she was willing to take the initiative to have S**
While it sounded a little funny, it was also her deepest desire.
Ever since the accident with the Lane family, she had never felt the slightest bit of
love and pity from others. In order to heal her mother, she even tried her best to
develop herself into an invulnerable strong woman.
If it was not forced by life, who wouldn’t want to be a pampered and beloved
Therefore, even if the love Byron gave her was only a flash in the pan, she
wanted to firmly grasp this momentary happiness.
Cora didn’t know that her initiative almost cost Byron’s life.
When the two of them stopped, it was already noon.
Cora was exhausted. Byron washed her b*dy, put her pajamas on her, and put
her on the sofa.
During the washing, some episodes happened, and it took two hours to finish it.
Because Byron was lying on the bed with his shirt last night, it became crumpled.
When he asked Carter to bring some clothes, Cora didn’t object.
However, when Carter brought the clothes, Cora was surprised.
She said, “Why do you bring so many clothes?”
There were over a dozen shirts, trousers, and suit jackets, all in black, leaving no
room for choice.
Because Cora’s physical strength was exhausted, she nestled on the sofa and
did not move. Her voice was soft and weak.
Even Carter, who accidentally heard Cora’s voice, froze suddenly.
He coughed lightly and somehow understood why Byron was still entangled with
Cora even though he had a fiancée.
“It’s better to prepare more,” Byron said.
Cora thought Byron brought more clothes so that he would have more choices.
After picking out, he would ask Carter to take away the rest of the clothes.
However, after Byron changed into a neat suit, he signaled Carter to leave with
Carter began to report on today’s schedule very responsibly, “I postponed the
morning meeting until three in the afternoon, and the noon meal was also
postponed to the evening.”
This morning, Byron didn’t show up at the Hansen Group, so Carter called him.
However, since Byron didn’t answer, and knowing that he had stayed at Cora’s
home the previous night, Carter rescheduled all the morning itineraries.
Byron was satisfied with Carter’s handling, and he said, “Invite Harry to the
dinner tonight. He is also interested in this batch of medical equipment.”
Carter said, “Okay, I will contact him later.”
Cora, who was lying on the sofa, shouted, “You didn’t take the clothes away!”
However, her words didn’t affect their dialogue and actions in the slightest.
Soon, they disappeared through the door.
Cora wanted to catch up and return the clothes to Byron, but her legs were still
shaking, and she lacked the energy to do so.
After much deliberation, she gave up and lay down on the sofa to sleep.
In the evening, she had to go to the emergency room to help, and she had to
gain her energy back.
In the evening.
Wearing a white coat, Cora finished the first aid to a patient with cerebral
infarction with Erik.
Sally went upstairs to the andrology department and brought them the test
sheets by the way.
She said, “Cora, it seems that Mr. Pope did a good job after sending you back
“What?” Cora was confused, but Sally pulled off her collar and looked around.
“Don’t talk nonsense.” Cora quickly pulled back her collar.
Someone indeed did a good job in the morning. Although it was not Carter,
Cora’s face still flushed.
“Looking at you like this, I know what I said is right,” Sally said as if she was
Cora didn’t want to continue this topic, so she could only divert Sally’s attention.
“How did you go back last night?”
Sally said, “I took a taxi back by myself. I regretted it. Why didn’t I take Mr. Pope’s
car last night? At that time, I was lost in thought which woman would be so lucky
to get Mr. Hansen in the future.”
Cora rubbed her nose in embarra*sment.
Although she didn’t know which woman would get Byron in the future, she did get
him herself last night.
Sally said, “But there was also an advantage of not leaving with you. At least, I
saw Eason’s retribution…”
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 35
Chapter 35 His Retribution
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial a*sistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.