Chapter 34 Bully Her
“Mr. Hansen, what do you want to do?” Cora asked.
Being hugged, she glared at Byron.
“Aren’t you going to invite me to your home and have a cup of coffee?” Byron asked.
He hugged her easily. His steps were brisk, and his tone was pleasant.
“Are you sure you just want a cup of coffee instead of anything else?” Cora asked.
She glanced at Byron coldly.
She didn’t know that wearing this dress, her anger and her provocative words would arise Byron’s desire.
His arms, as sturdy as iron, firmly enveloped her, unwilling to release their grip.
In a blink of an eye, he brought her to the door of her apartment.
“Open the door,” he said.
His words were concise like an order.
Coupled with his innate strong aura, ordinary people would not be able to disobey him.
But Cora didn’t want to have any intimacy with him at all, so she didn’t open the door even if she felt great pressure.
Unexpectedly, Byron grabbed her index finger and put it on the fingerprint lock.
Soon, the artificial intelligence made a voice. “The lock was successfully unlocked.”
Cora was speechless.
As soon as the door opened, Byron hugged her behind the door. Without even turning on the light, he kissed her.
He’d wanted to do it ever since he saw her dressed up at the engagement party tonight.
“Mr. Hansen, please behave yourself! We haven’t negotiated the price yet!” Cora said.
She laughed at herself while simultaneously mocking Byron.
But Byron didn’t seem to hear this at all, and the movements of his hands didn’t stop.
Cora was annoyed, so she started struggling.
Byron had been practicing fighting. Every time he could predict Cora’s moves in advance so that Cora couldn’t fight
against him at all.
Cora felt powerlessness and humiliation instantly, and the tears she had been holding back before finally burst at this
However, she didn’t cry out loud but shed tears quietly.
Byron was still devoting himself to what he wanted to do until he accidentally kissed Cora’s tears.
He was surprised.
“Are you crying?” He asked.
No one responded to him, and he touched the switch near the gate.
The headlights in the house turned on, illuminating the whole room. At the same time, Byron saw Cora’s red nose from
crying clearly, and he frowned immediately.
He asked, “Why are you crying? Did I hurt you just now?”
When he touched her, his movements were gentle.
Because when he touched Cora for the first time, he found that her skin was very delicate, and it would leave marks on it
with a light touch.
Cora didn’t respond to him. She just drooped her head and wept quietly.
Strangely, although she didn’t cry out, the scene of her quietly crying still made Byron irritated.
He reached out to wipe the tears on Cora’s face, and coaxed her with a soft voice that he had never used before. “Don’t
But Cora’s tears became more and more.
She even raised her hand and patted Byron’s hand which was wiping her tears away.
She yelled at him like an angry cat, “Don’t touch me! Everyone in your family is wicked! Seeing that I don’t have any
relatives now, you bully me!”
Although he helped her just now, he couldn’t do whatever he wanted to her.
“They are not my family.” Byron frowned.
But Cora didn’t want to listen to him now, and she said, “You ba t rds! If my father and brother were here, you would have
been beaten by them long ago.”
Cora thought of her elder brother. Even though he was her half-brother, he doted on her since she was young and would
not allow her to suffer.
Cora cried hard as if she wanted to pour out all the tears she had accumulated in the past three months.
She collapsed, and she couldn’t control herself.
She didn’t remember how long she had been crying. All she remembered was being enveloped in Byron’s embrace before
exhaustion claimed her, lulling her into a deep sleep.
The next morning when she woke up, she saw Byron’s handsome face.
Because he didn’t open his eyes, he lost his usual sharp aura. Instead, he looked a little harmless, but the only thing that
remained the same was that he was full of hormones.
Maybe Cora was jealous that his eyelashes were longer than hers, and she caressed his brows and eyes gently.
However, the moment she touched him, he grabbed her hand and opened his eyes.
Between his eyes, there was no sleepy look that he should have had when he just woke up, only a sense of aggression.
“Are you awake?” His magnetic voice was slightly h o rse.
“Yeah.” Cora met his gaze and wanted to withdraw her hand in embarrassment.
But for some reason, her action seemed to touch a switch on Byron’s body. He suddenly turned around and approached
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower ) Chapter 34
Chapter 34 Bully Her
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.