Chapter 182 Refuse to Accommodate Him
“I may not have the right to interfere, but Byron, Cora is a
person, not a mere plaything. Since you know there’s no future
for you and her, why do you hurt her?”
Byron didn’t respond instantly this time. Instead, he cast a
glance at the woman in his arms.
She appeared to be asleep, her eyes tightly closed.
Gazing at her sleeping face for a moment, Byron finally spoke lightly, “She initiated things with me, and she doesn’t care about the future. Then why are you getting involved?”
With those words, he carried Cora and strode toward the
Tyler stood there, looking shocked, as if struck by lightning.
He had assumed that Cora was coerced into this dangerous relationship with Byron or that she had no choice but to be with him out of desperation. But he had never imagined that Cora had deliberately provoked him.
Chapter 182 Refuse to Accommodate Him Did Byron hold a different place in Cora’s heart?
What about him?
What did he mean to Cora?
Tyler couldn’t find the answer and decided to drown his sorrows alone in a bar.
Both men believed that only they knew about their conversation.
However, as Byron carried Cora away, her eyelashes trembled slightly…
The aftermath of a hangover was terrible. As Cora woke
up, she felt her stomach burning, and everything seemed unpleasant.
Even when Byron accidentally brushed against her arm, she reacted like an irritable cat.
“Don’t touch me!”
“Your bed is so small. It’s inevitable to touch you.”
Byron was also in a bad mood in the early morning.
“Don’t you have a fiancée? According to the
wedding. Pack up your things and go sleep with your fiancée on her huge bed.”
Thinking about the news she had seen yesterday, then Cora grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.
Enough of her temper, Byron immediately rolled over to press her under him, intending to torment her.
However, Cora refused to yield.
She struggled when Byron tried to kiss her and even bit him.
It was not a light nibble but a fierce bite that tore a piece from his mouth, leaving both of them tasting blood.
Despite that, it only seemed to spur Byron on further…
When it was all over, Cora felt discomfort throughout her
She turned over, facing away from him.
But Byron embraced her from behind, gently nuzzling her ear. “Still angry?”
“No. You got what you wanted, so go pack your things. I won’t accommodate someone else’s fiancé,” Cora said in a tired
tone, refusing to look at him.
Byron did get up and made rustling sounds as if he was packing his clothes.
Cora assumed he was genuinely planning to cut ties with her
and return to his fiancée.
Although it was her idea to break up, and he was only doing
what she wanted, her heart felt torn apart somehow.
She didn’t even have the courage to turn around and confirm if he was really packing because tears welled up in her eyes.
But after a while of rustling, the bed behind her dipped down
Cora tried not to move, not wanting to show her vulnerability.
At this moment, a cold object appeared around her neck.
Lowering her head in astonishment, Cora discovered it was a ruby necklace…
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 182
Chapter 182 Refuse to Accommodate Him
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.