Chapter 1128 Holding hands together
Joe lightly nodded with a smile.
What he didn’t tell her was that in the years before she knew him, he had countless times fantasized about
the home he would design for her, and now, this was just the first step in making that a reality.
After helping Charlotte with her things, Joe drove her to the school.
Upon getting out of the car, Joe took Charlotte’s hand.
Charlotte was startled by his sudden action, but upon seeing the smile on his face, she didn’t pull her hand
They exchanged a smile and Charlotte no longer felt awkward about holding hands with Joe as they
walked onto the main road.
Just as they had walked a short distance, they happened to run into Eva coming out of the library.
She immediately widened her eyes. Eva was ecstatic, but she maintained a calm demeanor. “What a
Joe knew that Eva was Charlotte’s friend, so he was very polite to her. “Hello.”
Eva chuckled awkwardly. “Um… I have something to do, so I’ll leave you two. Charlotte, let’s talk later.”
After they parted ways, Charlotte didn’t notice that Eva hadn’t gone far before being intercepted by a
Not only were there high-definition pictures of Joe and Charlotte holding hands, but there were also
candid photos of the two of them together from before. Updated at Draмаnоvеls.cоm
The forum was abuzz with excitement.
Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Chapter 1128
Chapter 1128 Holding hands together
Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Novel Full Episode
How To Read Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Novel Full EpisodeRead The Novel Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman is a perfect novel divorce story about Mia White loved Joe Smith. Everyone knew that Mia White loved Joe Smith without dignity and to marry him, she spared no effort. But Joe was only concerned about his first love and he always looked down on Mia. Finally, after a quarrel, Mia became disheartened and asked for a divorce. However, Joe firmly believed that Mia loved him deeply and she would never leave him; this was just another game she played to make him surrender. Joe was wrong. Mia was determined this time. She sadly left the country and disappeared without a trace. Since then, Joe could never find her again… Five years later, Mia returned in splendor, causing a sensation. Joe’s eyes turned red as he apologized, “Mia, I was wrong…” But Mia didn’t give a damn this time. This apology was too late. She looked coldly at him and asked, ” Excuse me? Who are you?” People started discussing, “Who is she? How dare she refuse the billionaire?!” Behind Mia, two children who resembled Joe loudly said, “That’s nonsense! Our mommy is the richer billionairess!” Description of Novels Title: Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Rating: 9.3 (Very Good) Genre: Billionaire Language: English Read Online Format Pages: Onging Where to read: myflm4u.cam
What is the best time to read Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Novel?The best time to read a novel depends mainly on your personal preferences and your schedule. However, here are some suggestions:
- Before bed: Many people find that reading a Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman novel before bed is a relaxing and enjoyable way to unwind. It can help you transition from the hectic of the day to a calmer and more peaceful state, making it easier to fall asleep.
- During Quiet Hours: Pick a time when you have a few uninterrupted quiet hours available. This could be early in the morning, a quiet evening, or anytime you can create a calm environment without distractions.
- While commuting or traveling: If you have to commute or are on a trip, reading a Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman novel can be a great way to pa*s the time. Whether on a train, bus or plane, it gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in a different world and make the journey more enjoyable.
- Leisure time: Dedicate specific moments of free time to reading. It can be during the weekends, holidays or any free time you have throughout the day. Setting designated reading periods allows you to fully immerse yourself in the story and enjoy the experience.
- Personal preference: Ultimately, choose a time that suits your personal preferences and habits. Some people prefer to read in the morning to start the day with a positive and enriching activity, while others find that reading at night is more conducive to relaxation. Find the time that works best for you and fits into your routine.