Chapter 1125 Wendy wanted to see Charlotte
Congreve never dreamed that simply letting Charlotte go out for a while would result in her getting a
But seeing the smile on his daughter’s face, he couldn’t bring himself to voice any objections.
He could only glare at Joe and, with a smile, say to Charlotte, “It’s fine to date, but marriage is still a long
way off for you. Don’t rush into it. Your mom and I will take care of you for the rest of your life.”
“Of course,” Charlotte replied firmly, never having considered marriage at such an early stage.
To soothe Congreve’s wounded heart, she obediently accompanied him to and from work for the past few
days, finally bringing a smile back to his face.
After settling things with Congreve, Charlotte agreed to go on a date with Joe.
Strictly speaking, this was their first date.
Joe had prepared everything in advance, wanting to give Charlotte a perfect dating experience.
However, they didn’t expect Wendy to have the police contact Charlotte, saying she wanted to meet her.
“No need,” Charlotte could guess what Wendy wanted to do, and she had no interest in her pleas.
But the police sent a short video, showing Wendy looking haggard, as if she had lost the will to live, but
her eyes lit up when she mentioned Charlotte.
Charlotte was surprised to see Wendy in such a state after only a few days in custody. She suddenly
became curious about what Wendy wanted to say to her and decided to go see her.
When Joe learned about this, he offered to accompany her.
Seeing Charlotte’s skeptical look, Joe explained, “I’ll wait outside. I don’t want you to go alone.”
Seeing his seriousness, Charlotte didn’t refuse and nodded, going to the police station with Joe.
When Charlotte and Joe arrived, the officer in charge of the case seemed a bit embarrassed. “Her
condition is very serious. If it weren’t for that, I wouldn’t have troubled you to come,” the officer said.
Ordinary people who go on a hunger strike or cause trouble can usually be brought back to normal under
But Wendy seemed to have no problems, just kept insisting on seeing Charlotte, and her health was
If it weren’t for the doctors being unable to help, they wouldn’t have tried so hard to persuade Charlotte to
Charlotte shook her head and looked around the police station. “Where is she being held? I’ll go see her
The officer nodded and then looked at Joe. “This gentleman…”
He hesitated, but Joe quickly said, “I’ll wait at the door.”
Just before Charlotte and the officer entered, Joe suddenly asked, “Can you guarantee her safety?”
The officer’s expression immediately became serious. “Please rest assured, Wendy won’t have the
opportunity to harm Miss Clinton.”
Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Chapter 1125
Chapter 1125 Wendy wanted to see Charlotte
Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Novel Full Episode
How To Read Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Novel Full EpisodeRead The Novel Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman is a perfect novel divorce story about Mia White loved Joe Smith. Everyone knew that Mia White loved Joe Smith without dignity and to marry him, she spared no effort. But Joe was only concerned about his first love and he always looked down on Mia. Finally, after a quarrel, Mia became disheartened and asked for a divorce. However, Joe firmly believed that Mia loved him deeply and she would never leave him; this was just another game she played to make him surrender. Joe was wrong. Mia was determined this time. She sadly left the country and disappeared without a trace. Since then, Joe could never find her again… Five years later, Mia returned in splendor, causing a sensation. Joe’s eyes turned red as he apologized, “Mia, I was wrong…” But Mia didn’t give a damn this time. This apology was too late. She looked coldly at him and asked, ” Excuse me? Who are you?” People started discussing, “Who is she? How dare she refuse the billionaire?!” Behind Mia, two children who resembled Joe loudly said, “That’s nonsense! Our mommy is the richer billionairess!” Description of Novels Title: Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Rating: 9.3 (Very Good) Genre: Billionaire Language: English Read Online Format Pages: Onging Where to read: myflm4u.cam
What is the best time to read Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Novel?The best time to read a novel depends mainly on your personal preferences and your schedule. However, here are some suggestions:
- Before bed: Many people find that reading a Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman novel before bed is a relaxing and enjoyable way to unwind. It can help you transition from the hectic of the day to a calmer and more peaceful state, making it easier to fall asleep.
- During Quiet Hours: Pick a time when you have a few uninterrupted quiet hours available. This could be early in the morning, a quiet evening, or anytime you can create a calm environment without distractions.
- While commuting or traveling: If you have to commute or are on a trip, reading a Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman novel can be a great way to pa*s the time. Whether on a train, bus or plane, it gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in a different world and make the journey more enjoyable.
- Leisure time: Dedicate specific moments of free time to reading. It can be during the weekends, holidays or any free time you have throughout the day. Setting designated reading periods allows you to fully immerse yourself in the story and enjoy the experience.
- Personal preference: Ultimately, choose a time that suits your personal preferences and habits. Some people prefer to read in the morning to start the day with a positive and enriching activity, while others find that reading at night is more conducive to relaxation. Find the time that works best for you and fits into your routine.