Chapter 1122 Investing in movies with pocket money
She immediately jumped off Joe’s chair and walked respectfully to Charlotte, quickly explaining to her,
“Miss Clinton, the things I said just now were all made up by me. I’m not familiar with Mr. Smith at all, let
alone his girlfriend. Please don’t misunderstand!” Charlotte didn’t hold much resentment towards her, and
she blinked at her, “Since that’s the case…”
Half an hour later, Joe returned from the meeting and was shocked by the scene in front of him.
Charlotte was sitting excitedly on the sofa, accompanied by a seductive beauty.
The beauty was happily feeding fruit and gossiping about the entertainment industry. Even when he
entered the office, the two women didn’t seem to notice him at all.
Joe stood in place for a while, realizing that no one was paying attention to him, and had to cough lightly
Jessica noticed Joe at the door and jumped up, “Mr. Smith?”
For some reason, she had a feeling that she had been caught dating someone else’s girlfriend.
Joe’s gaze didn’t even fall on her, but he quickly walked to Charlotte, “I was worried you’d be bored in the
office, so I rushed the meeting. I didn’t expect you to be having such a good time here?”
Charlotte felt a bit guilty and touched her nose. Seeing Joe’s attitude towards Charlotte, Jessica also
breathed a sigh of relief.
Joe’s secretary appeared at the right moment and smiled at Jessica, “Jessica, please come with me to
sign the contract.”
He gestured at the door, indicating for Jessica to leave with him. Jessica had to apologize and smiled at
In fact, she quite liked this little princess. Despite her own foolish actions, she didn’t mind at all and even
chatted with her about gossip.
“I heard you have a movie looking for investment recently?”
Just as Jessica was about to leave, Charlotte suddenly stopped her.
Jessica’s heart leaped, and a big smile appeared on her face, “Are you interested in investing?”
“Send me the script to take a look. If it’s suitable, I can invest in it.”
Since she couldn’t spend all her pocket money every year, it wouldn’t matter even if she lost some money.
Upon hearing that she wanted to invest, Joe added, “If you need money, I can help you.”
Charlotte shook her head very sincerely, “No need. I have enough cash on hand to invest in ten movies.”
Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Chapter 1122
Chapter 1122 Investing in movies with pocket money
Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Novel Full Episode
How To Read Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Novel Full EpisodeRead The Novel Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman is a perfect novel divorce story about Mia White loved Joe Smith. Everyone knew that Mia White loved Joe Smith without dignity and to marry him, she spared no effort. But Joe was only concerned about his first love and he always looked down on Mia. Finally, after a quarrel, Mia became disheartened and asked for a divorce. However, Joe firmly believed that Mia loved him deeply and she would never leave him; this was just another game she played to make him surrender. Joe was wrong. Mia was determined this time. She sadly left the country and disappeared without a trace. Since then, Joe could never find her again… Five years later, Mia returned in splendor, causing a sensation. Joe’s eyes turned red as he apologized, “Mia, I was wrong…” But Mia didn’t give a damn this time. This apology was too late. She looked coldly at him and asked, ” Excuse me? Who are you?” People started discussing, “Who is she? How dare she refuse the billionaire?!” Behind Mia, two children who resembled Joe loudly said, “That’s nonsense! Our mommy is the richer billionairess!” Description of Novels Title: Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Rating: 9.3 (Very Good) Genre: Billionaire Language: English Read Online Format Pages: Onging Where to read: myflm4u.cam
What is the best time to read Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman Novel?The best time to read a novel depends mainly on your personal preferences and your schedule. However, here are some suggestions:
- Before bed: Many people find that reading a Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman novel before bed is a relaxing and enjoyable way to unwind. It can help you transition from the hectic of the day to a calmer and more peaceful state, making it easier to fall asleep.
- During Quiet Hours: Pick a time when you have a few uninterrupted quiet hours available. This could be early in the morning, a quiet evening, or anytime you can create a calm environment without distractions.
- While commuting or traveling: If you have to commute or are on a trip, reading a Fled With CEO’s Twin Babies by Sherri Roman novel can be a great way to pa*s the time. Whether on a train, bus or plane, it gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in a different world and make the journey more enjoyable.
- Leisure time: Dedicate specific moments of free time to reading. It can be during the weekends, holidays or any free time you have throughout the day. Setting designated reading periods allows you to fully immerse yourself in the story and enjoy the experience.
- Personal preference: Ultimately, choose a time that suits your personal preferences and habits. Some people prefer to read in the morning to start the day with a positive and enriching activity, while others find that reading at night is more conducive to relaxation. Find the time that works best for you and fits into your routine.