Chapter 122 Taught You a Lesson
Naomi insisted and said, “Levi, I know you may still have some feelings for her. After all, you have been married for three years, but she is such a cruel and ruthless woman. It was she who pushed me. She killed our child!”
“Okay, I understand,” Levi said expressionlessly!
“Since you said she pushed you, then call the police and let the police investigate clearly. Let the facts speak for themselves.”
After saying these words, Levi stood up and left.
Unexpectedly, at this moment, the door of the ward was pushed open. Gianna was already standing at the door.
“Gianna, you actually dare to come!”
The moment Naomi saw Gianna, she was furious and yelled at Gianna in a bad tone.
Gianna was unmoved and instead said, “I heard everything you just said. I want to ask, Naomi, is everything that happened last night really what you said?”
“Gianna, you bith! You killed my child!”
darkened little by little. Finally, she said, “Ms. Turner, you can’t talk nonsense. Even a little child understands this”
“I’m not talking nonsense. It’s you! I’m going to call the police now and arrest you. I’m going to hire the best lawyer to make you pay for my child’s life!…”
Naomi shouted at Gianna, but the latter always looked calm.
“You don’t need to call the police. I’ve already brought the police here.” After Gianna finished. speaking, she turned sideways and moved out of the way. “Please come in!”
As the words fell, two uniformed police officers walked in.
Naomi was completely dumbfounded.
Although she clamored to call the police, she didn’t expect it to be so soon!
When Gianna did this, she was completely caught off guard..
You might also like
Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Chapter 122
Chapter 122 Taught You a Lesson
Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins NovelBride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Read Online Ex-wife's Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins NovelChapter 1 Narrowly Escaping “At 12:30 AM in Zenith City, a plane bound for Silver City unfortunately crashed upon landing, resulting in the death toll rising to 136 people, with only three survivors remaining.” The real–time report of the air disaster was broadcast on the hospital’s large screen, pulling Gianna Rivera’s thoughts back. As one of the survivors, she lay in the ICU bed, her legs wrapped in bandages and covered in injuries. Her phone, clenched in her hand, vibrated frequently with the words. “The number trying to reach is not reachable. Please try again later.” you are Since the accident occurred, her husband, Levi Rivera, hadn’t answered a single call. She couldn’t believe he was completely unaware of this nationwide shocking air disaster. The scene of the accident was filled with bodies scattered everywhere. The kind of fear that almost took her life still left her unable to breathe. While she desperately needed companionship, the man she had been married to for three years was nowhere to be found.
Some Important Questions Related to the Story1. What is the name of the main character in Chapter 1?
- The main character in Chapter 1 is Gianna Rivera.
- Gianna survived the plane crash, but she sustained injuries and was one of the three survivors.
- Gianna's husband, Levi Rivera, is trying to reach her on her phone, but he hasn't answered any of her calls.
- Maya Rivera is Levi's grandmother, and she is the only person in the Rivera family who cares for Gianna.
- Gianna wants to leave the hospital because she believes that Rivera Manor is more suitable for her recovery, and she also needs to attend to her responsibilities as the executive secretary of Rivera Group.
- Gianna discovers that Levi was at the hospital but did not notice her. He was with another woman and appeared to be deeply affectionate toward her.
- The nurses mention that Levi Rivera, the heir to the Rivera Group fortune, is at the hospital with his girlfriend for a prenatal checkup. They state that the fetus is already 12 weeks old.
- Gianna realizes that Levi's travel schedule included a week-long business trip two months ago, which corresponds to the timeline of the woman's pregnancy.
- The nurses express their belief that Levi treats his girlfriend very well, and they speculate that Levi and the woman will soon make their relationship public.