Chapter 49 Don’t Ask
At Coldale Ferry, when Byron found Cora, she was hugging a lamppost and
dancing like a butterfly fluttering its wings.
She wore a pure white one-piece dress. Although it was not slim, it was light in
texture and clung to her body line with the river wind blowing, allowing her
graceful figure to be perfectly shown.
“Look at her flexible waist. She must be sexually experienced.”
“If my wife wiggles like her, I will suspect that the child is not my own if I don’t see
her for a second.”
A few eager men were talking about her not far away, but she didn’t know it and
was still dancing.
Byron quickly walked past those men, came to her side, and covered her with his
black trench coat.
Cora resisted at first, wanting to throw off his trench coat. “Don’t touch me!”
But Byron stubbornly wrapped her in his trench coat. “It’s very cold. I’ll take you
His voice was cold, just like the river wind.
“Who are you? Don’t touch my wife.”
Among the men surrounding Cora, one of them had bad motives.
Seeing that Byron was going to take Cora away, he rushed forward angrily.
He thought that Byron was like him, who didn’t know Cora and just wanted to
sleep with her.
Cora’s resistance just now made him surer of this, and his greed for her infinitely
But Byron put his arms around Cora’s waist to swear his sovereignty and gave
him a cold look. “If you don’t leave, I’ll call the police!”
At that moment, Byron’s superior aura was undoubtedly revealed.
The man also realized Byron was not easy to deal with, so he could only let go of
his dirty thoughts and leave while cursing.
Cora sobered up a lot after the incident, allowing Byron to take her back to the
Although the winter had yet to come, the cold wind was strong, especially along
Cora had been exposed to the cold air for nearly an afternoon and even drank
alcohol. So she was groggy at the moment.
She was cold and wanted to take a hot shower, but she couldn’t do anything. She
sat on the carpet beside the couch, hugged her legs tightly, and buried her face
deep in them.
“Are you cold?” Seeing her trembling, Byron frowned more tightly.
It was the first sentence he had said to Cora since he brought Cora into the car.
He really disliked Cora’s use of friends with benefits to describe their relationship,
nor did he like Cora dancing, holding a lamppost by the river to attract men.
His irritation billowed in his chest. But when he saw Cora curl up into a ball, the
fire seemed to disappear inexplicably.
Without waiting for Cora’s response, he simply picked her up and carried her into
Cora seemed to come alive when the hot water fell on her skin.
The color came back to her pale face.
“What happened? Why weren’t you in the hospital?”
Holding the nozzle of the water heater, Byron showered Cora with hot water.
He wanted to see the clue from Cora’s face, but her eyes were wet, making his
He quickly shifted his gaze to her body, only to see that her skin had turned into
seductive pink under the hot water. He couldn’t help but swallow.
But he found Cora’s silence creepy and knew something was wrong. It would be
immoral to do something now.
But he never expected Cora, who curled up in the bathtub, to stand on tiptoe and
“What happened to you?”
He felt heat rising inside his whole body when he was kissed.
Although he held Cora’s waist, he didn’t go any further.
Cora looked at him with watery eyes. “Don’t ask me anything now, okay?”
Then, she kissed him again.
Byron knew he should refuse, but Cora was so charming that he couldn’t resist
her at all.
The two spent three hours in the bathroom before coming out.
Cora had already fallen asleep. After putting her on the bed, Byron called Carter.
“Check what happened to her today.”
“Her?” Carter had just finished the meeting and couldn’t figure out who he was
But soon, he realized it was Cora.
Carter seemed to have never seen Byron leaving business behind for anyone
except for Cora.
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower) Chapter 49
Chapter 49 Don’t Ask
Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Ex-wife’s Disguised Identity by Josie Atkins Novel
Read Online Snatched a Billionaire to be My Husband (Green FLower )Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt. Seeking solace, she went to a bar and ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, coincidentally, also that scumbag's uncle. Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her. However, he couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from that scumbag and his new girlfriend. Then she tricked him into marriage by faking a pregnancy, to seek revenge against her ex, and surprisingly, find happiness in their marriage. Yet, she constantly lived in fear of her secret being exposed. One day, she confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced." The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss." More Interesting Novel Bride Behind The Mask ( Frederick and Mr. Winston )
Some Important Questions Related to the Story
- Why did her fiancé end their engagement?
- Her scumbag fiancé ended their engagement after her family went bankrupt.
- Who did she end up sleeping with after her engagement ended?
- She ended up sleeping with the wealthiest man in the country, who coincidentally was her ex-fiancé's uncle.
- How did the wealthiest man initially react to their encounter?
- Initially, he insisted it was a mistake and had no intention of maintaining any further connection with her.
- Why did the wealthiest man end up helping her financially and emotionally?
- He couldn't resist lending a hand whenever she needed financial assistance or when she faced humiliation from her ex-fiancé and his new girlfriend.
- How did she trick the wealthiest man into marriage?
- She faked a pregnancy to seek revenge against her ex-fiancé and surprisingly found happiness in their marriage.
- What was her constant fear during her marriage?
- She constantly lived in fear of her secret, the fake pregnancy, being exposed.
- What did she confess to her husband one day?
- She confessed, "Um... I faked the pregnancy. If you can't handle that, let's just get divorced."
- How did the billionaire respond to her confession?
- The billionaire embraced her and replied, "My darling, it doesn't matter. Let's have a baby NOW to compensate for my loss."
- What motivated her to fake the pregnancy in the first place?
- She faked the pregnancy as a means of seeking revenge against her ex-fiancé.
- Did her marriage with the billionaire ultimately bring her happiness?
- Yes, despite the deception, she found happiness in her marriage with the billionaire.